How many pets do you have in your bedroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay as requested pictures of my room. I know it's crowded but the snakes weren't always here my girlfriend moved and I had to keep them in my room for awhile till she gets her apartment in August.

From the door

Wire rack on the left of the door with extra cages/bins and the two green tree pythons.

Left green tree cage (Fiona/little devil) just a yearling

Shrek adult male green tree cage. He's hiding behind the leaves on the left.

Wire rack straight from door. Three ball python cages.

Bottom cage 40 breeder, female pinstripe ball python names penny. Roughly 400 grams

Middle cage 40 breeder exo terra. Male normal ball python and first snake, names slytherin 610 grams

Top cage 20 long. Female lesser ball python, names lotus 550 grams

Tv rack across from the foot of my bed.

20 long on top of tv. Mojave ball python name lotto. Since we won him in a raffle. 215 grams.

Fluval edge community to the right of the tv rack. Some tetras and electric blue crayfish.

125 gallon african Cichlid tank to the right of my bed. Roughly 35 mbuna, peacocks and haps. Two ac 110. And two 200watt heaters. (Check Cichlid discussion for pictures of my rescape)

Three bettas under the fluval. One veil tail. One crown tail. One half moon I think.

45 gallon as my head board. 150 watt heater. Marineland 350 and 200. Three barracuda, one butterfly, and spiny eel.

That's my room have clothes in closets, along with extra supplies fit where there is room. Pretty tight but it always keeps you entertained I can promise that and I guess you get a picture of the rescape.

Wow!!!!! I'm amazed too! That is an amazing room! It's pretty cool how you keep it so clean too. Lol. I wish my room had all those pets in it. :D

my cat was very interested in the new filter that just came in the mail
image-2242930670.jpg

he wasn't so interested after I opened the box tho...

EDIT: incase anybody didn't see there are more pictures of him a few pages back, his name is Oreo!

my cat was very interested in the new filter that just came in the mail

he wasn't so interested after I opened the box tho...

EDIT: incase anybody didn't see there are more pictures of him a few pages back, his name is Oreo!

What filter is that? Which tank is it for? Lol, Oreo prob thought the box was filled with cat treats or something. My gerbils name is actually Oreo! He is also black and white.

Back
Top Bottom