How many pets do you have in your bedroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guinea pigs are pretty cute, but I don`t have the room to set up a proper cage for them. I can only set up tanks in my room and its pretty crowded already. The 10 gal. would be going on my dresser.

I remember walking into pet-smart and seeing them in their tank. They reminded me much of kangaroos, but I was on a mission, and I stuck to it. Still wondering how, cause gerbils are adorable. What colors are yours?

One is brown. The other one is black/white. The one that died was tan. I have always wanted a grey one but they don't pop up in the pet store very often.

Attachments

• image-3958741515.jpg
    image-3958741515.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 59
  • image-3432246099.jpg
    image-3432246099.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 92
1000 worms for 12, dang! That's a bargain!
Petsmart has 35 for like 3 bucks, so I end up wasting like 30 dollars a month just on mealworms!
Man, I'll defenetly see about that koi tank, I live in el paso, Texas, summers get to be like 105, and the coldest we got this winter was like24, so yea, that's about it
There really are no herons here, it's just desert, probably vultures are the biggest thing we have, but they won't get the fish, probably with my dogs and sulcata tortoises being around

Texas is a good place to dig a shallower pond/stream because water probably rarely freezes over? Petsmart mealworms are a ripoff. I bought my first ones there but I soon found a bunch of meal worm seller on eBay with great prices. Wow, 105 summers....... That is crazy hot! Lol.
I pretty sure vultures will only try to eat dead fish/animals. And with dogs around, I think u will be fine.
My mealworm beetles:

Attachments

• image-1629022049.jpg
    image-1629022049.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 68
There adorable, they have a solid black one at the local pet store that I hope mom will let me get, she hates rodents of any sort. I find them cute.
Rabbits are pretty cool,You should see where I live, there are so many wild rabbits in my yard.

There adorable, they have a solid black one at the local pet store that I hope mom will let me get, she hates rodents of any sort. I find them cute.
Rabbits are pretty cool,You should see where I live, there are so many wild rabbits in my yard.

I caught 7 baby rabbits last year. I let them escape though cuz they wouldn't eat. I saw the mother rabbit again yesterday.
Also, I used to have voles in my backyard. We caught/killed them all. We also found the babies! They r very cute but were ruining our grass. :(

Aww, we have large outside dogs and it surprised me 2 see them. I saw a fox the other night so I'm wondering how there still alive

Man, we have had our little animals here in Texas!
We have had a mountain lion walk in front of our house!
Some pronghorns in the freeway!
And we even had like 5 huge( like 3-4-5 foot wingspan) vultures eating a dead skunk that had crawled to our back yard
And of course, skunks!!!

Man, we have had our little animals here in Texas!
We have had a mountain lion walk in front of our house!
Some pronghorns in the freeway!
And we even had like 5 huge( like 3-4-5 foot wingspan) vultures eating a dead skunk that had crawled to our back yard
And of course, skunks!!!

Dang! A mountain lion! You guys r so lucky u have those exciting animals. Here in NJ, there just like smaller, not too exciting animals.

Yea, that was scary!!!!!!
It was bigger than a police dog. Dang! Not even animal control could control that beast, they had to end up tranquilizing it because it was so strong!

Wow, thats would be terrifying. There have been more cougars down here 2, along with some black bears, no vultures though. Have you ever heard a mountain lion scream before?

No, haven't heard them scream, but I have heard something that sounded like a panther up in the mountains, is the soundscary?

They can sound like a women screaming or a baby crying. Its really creepy. Lots of people have went after the sound thinking somebody was in trouble except there is nothing there.

:-/ I hope I never get to hear that, I'll get scared out of my mind!
We never go to the mountains without my hunting rifle, there are so many here, that you cant walk for 30 minutes before coming into one!

Trust me, its scary. The good news is that they don`t scream like that ofthen, the bad news is that well I`m kinda of stuck on a moutain, so...

Back
Top Bottom