How many pets do you have in your bedroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ddnt look at it but my brother inla said it was a chicken snaked

Yea if not longer my huband is 6ft tall an my brothe inlaw is almost as tall which he is holdin the snake

What did you use to kill that monster? I'd be scared to hold that dead snake just because its so long. Lol

I ddnt look at it but my brother inla said it was a chicken snaked

Yea if not longer my huband is 6ft tall an my brothe inlaw is almost as tall which he is holdin the snake

That's a pretty big snake, skin it, take the rattle off, sell both for 25 bucks, and have yourself some snake soup, that's what we do here in good O'l Texas!

What did you use to kill that monster? I'd be scared to hold that dead snake just because its so long. Lol

My hubby used his judge (45 well h used 410 bullets lol)

I got 125g for a good deal but i lucked up it was in perfect condition no scratches the cheaper one i found were all trashy looking so i spent alil more then i intended but it was well worth it .. my 50+ fish are very happy with the upgrade my hubby not so much since it takes up the whole wall were the loveseat used to be its now in the shed...lol

Lol. They don't dump waste everywhere? You leave them crawling around and you can actually find them around the room?

I set up like a little playpen foe them with the whole room and just put pillows under desk and bed, it's for an hour daily, I have to be with them to make sure no cable chewing or mischief, and it takes a mop, a broom, a wet towel, and looking!

kjacks said:
Well this southern girl will b skipping snake soup...lol im just glad its dead the roads here in Louisiana have been covered in huge snakes since the sun ha come out

Thankfully I haven't seen any yet around here in my part of Louisiana. Don't see many around here even though I live out in a fairly rural area. Did have a bit of a tussle with an alligator snapping turtle last summer, though. He was in the road by my house and we didn't want to hit him, so I got out to move him before I realized what he was. I walked up and he hissed and snapped, so finally I chased him out if the road with a stick. I wanted to just get back in and hit him after he tried coming after me, but my friend who was driving refused so I got to figure out how to get that mean sucker to move. Both myself and the snapper made it out unscathed.

I saw a copperhead sun bathing the other day, but luckily we have snake dogs. Snappers are pretty mean, when I was little, we went fishing and a snapper got hooked. I thought it was a sea monster and ran back to the truck.

Thankfully I haven't seen any yet around here in my part of Louisiana. Don't see many around here even though I live out in a fairly rural area. Did have a bit of a tussle with an alligator snapping turtle last summer, though. He was in the road by my house and we didn't want to hit him, so I got out to move him before I realized what he was. I walked up and he hissed and snapped, so finally I chased him out if the road with a stick. I wanted to just get back in and hit him after he tried coming after me, but my friend who was driving refused so I got to figure out how to get that mean sucker to move. Both myself and the snapper made it out unscathed.

Lol... this year has been rough already here i almost hit a pretty big gator that was crossing the rd then apparenly this is the 3rd snake to cross our yard my guess is bc of the stupid chickens my inlaws refuse to put in a fenced in area among all their other animals that wonder over here bc we usually dont have snakes... i put moth balls out today around our house sure dont want any coming in :/

Wow,I`d take cougars over gators any day. Glad you didn`t hit the fella. I wonder why the gator crossed the road?

Wow,I`d take cougars over gators any day. Glad you didn`t hit the fella. I wonder why the gator crossed the road?

we have those too...lol just not as common we have some on the land we camp at i have heard them screaming pretty creepy when all you got is a tent ..

It was crossing the rd to get to the lake .. lol it was on the other sude of the levee here it is

kjacks said:
Lol... this year has been rough already here i almost hit a pretty big gator that was crossing the rd then apparenly this is the 3rd snake to cross our yard my guess is bc of the stupid chickens my inlaws refuse to put in a fenced in area among all their other animals that wonder over here bc we usually dont have snakes... i put moth balls out today around our house sure dont want any coming in :/

Thanks for reminding me to mothball the yard! We have a few stray cats that hang around, plus my boyfriend is terrified of snakes. So we do not want any in the yard! Plus we have free range chickens next door, too. Never thought about those attracting snakes...

There was a big pond behind an apartment complex I used to live in that had gators. Once I found that out I was not happy about the run down fence between my backyard and the pond. I think it was an old water treatment facility that hadn't been used in years, but they built a plant nursery on one side and an apartment complex on the other. Not sure how the gators got there, but on warm days I could look out my bedroom window (on the second floor, high enough to see over the fence) with binoculars and watch the gators sunning theirselves. Scary.

Yeah that would have dented your car. Haha, it kind of reminds of a dinosaur with the way it's walking.

I set up like a little playpen foe them with the whole room and just put pillows under desk and bed, it's for an hour daily, I have to be with them to make sure no cable chewing or mischief, and it takes a mop, a broom, a wet towel, and looking!

So the three animals get along together? I always thought beards would try to attack the gecko.

Back
Top Bottom