Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #51
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to FishCr8zy
Quote:
Originally Posted by herp_mommy View Post
My bedroom has a 6'x3'x3' water dragon enclosure, a 30gal tall, a 10gal vertical frog tank, 20gal long tank, 6gal nano reef, and 10gal cichlid fry grow out tank.
I love water dragons even though I have never had one. They always seem so lively and active.

FishCr8zy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #52
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I've got my 55g planted, 20g planted, 10g Kenyan Sand Boa, 10g leopard gecko baby, 24x18x18 gargoyle gecko, and a 10g fire belly toad paludarium. And that's just in my room haha.

Old 05-30-2013, 03:25 PM   #53
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by herp_mommy

they have amazing personalities! such chill and friendly lizards! They do require lots of space though.
That's why I want them. I've always liked iguanas too, but once I discovered the water dragons I knew I would always pick those over iguanas if I had the space for a big lizard. They have so much more personality! The only reptiles I've ever kept before have been green anoles, and I loved those to death. Had one named Lizzy as a kid that got really familiar with me. I could go out back to clean her tank and just sit her on my shoulder while I did the cleaning and she would just climb on me and not even think of running off. Got her as a big adult and she lived for three years with me.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #54
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgie View Post
I've got my 55g planted, 20g planted, 10g Kenyan Sand Boa, 10g leopard gecko baby, 24x18x18 gargoyle gecko, and a 10g fire belly toad paludarium. And that's just in my room haha.
Then that means you have even more tanks in the rest of the house! Cool!

Old 05-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #55
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxx View Post

That's why I want them. I've always liked iguanas too, but once I discovered the water dragons I knew I would always pick those over iguanas if I had the space for a big lizard. They have so much more personality! The only reptiles I've ever kept before have been green anoles, and I loved those to death. Had one named Lizzy as a kid that got really familiar with me. I could go out back to clean her tank and just sit her on my shoulder while I did the cleaning and she would just climb on me and not even think of running off. Got her as a big adult and she lived for three years with me.
OMG. I had two green anoles before. One of them was named "Lizzy" too!

Old 05-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #56
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCr8zy

OMG. I had two green anoles before. One of them was named "Lizzy" too!
Haha, I got her when I was like 6. What else would I name her!? I got her when I was visiting family over the summer in New Orleans. We were playing in a kiddy pool in the yard when she jumped in the water and scared my little cousin. I thought she was really cool so when my aunt scooped her out of the water she put her in a mason jar with a stick and some holes punched in the lid so I could bring her home with me, and I did - all the way back to Georgia.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #57
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxx View Post

Haha, I got her when I was like 6. What else would I name her!? I got her when I was visiting family over the summer in New Orleans. We were playing in a kiddy pool in the yard when she jumped in the water and scared my little cousin. I thought she was really cool so when my aunt scooped her out of the water she put her in a mason jar with a stick and some holes punched in the lid so I could bring her home with me, and I did - all the way back to Georgia.
I got mine around 5-6 years old too. Lol, you found it in a pool.

Old 05-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #58
Aquarium Advice Addict

A small reptile that is very awesome is the leopard gecko, very cool personalities!
Old 05-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #59
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfish loach boy
A small reptile that is very awesome is the leopard gecko, very cool personalities!
I've wanted one of those for a while too. I started looking into them when a friend fell in love with them and was thinking about getting one although she knew she was going to be spending a semester in Japan soon, so she asked if I would consider gecko-sitting for a few months if she did get one. She decided not to, though.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:06 PM   #60
Aquarium Advice Addict

You should get one, preferably two females, the more the merrier !
They need 10 gallons per gecko, a heat mat, one shelter on hot side, one in cool side, a humid shelter,, a little bowl with calcium without D3 and thats pretty much it, and a water bowl, repti carpet for bedding

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com