How many pets do you have in your bedroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I take the rug out, and it is just that design paper you put on the floor to look like wood

He doesn't live in my room but here's my guinea pig.

Attachments

• image-3919128116.jpg
    image-3919128116.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 42
This is my boy
img_2498978_0_da78ecb9d5cdfa29c17365fc6f8dd360.jpg

img_2498978_1_32b9b06b49cc91d12581d9f271c42549.jpg

They don't live in my room but these are my kittens.

img_2498991_0_8ee92b6751df7ea36e4e64feedbb854a.jpg

We are keeping two and rehoming two. The mom is a really friendly stray who will be going to live with my mom after she has her lateat batch of kittens - she was already pregnant again by the time she came to us. She just walked in our front door one day, and brought her kittens to our doorstep a few weeks later. Once she has this batch she is getting fixed!

Nice cats! I have those flat nosed cats, I think that they are weird, I think they are called Persian flat faced cat?

I used to ave two guinea pigs, but they fought, and habanero( my ex guinea pig) was really hurting jalapeño( my first guinea pig) so I had to give away habanero

Nice cats! I have those flat nosed cats, I think that they are weird, I think they are called Persian flat faced cat?

Ugh. I hate those kind of cats. Looks like they ran straight into the front a truck, head-first. You own those kind of cats or are they the common strays around your house?
I don't have any stray cats/dogs around here. But deer, foxes, wild turkey, and geese wander the streets of our neighborhood during the spring and summer.

They don't live in my room but these are my kittens.

We are keeping two and rehoming two. The mom is a really friendly stray who will be going to live with my mom after she has her lateat batch of kittens - she was already pregnant again by the time she came to us. She just walked in our front door one day, and brought her kittens to our doorstep a few weeks later. Once she has this batch she is getting fixed!

So the stray just came to your house one day, dropped some kittens, raised for a bit, and you took them after she left? That must be one very friendly cat if she just goes to a strangers house and gives birth there lol.

Back
Top Bottom