How many pets do you have in your bedroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hah, lol, they ran straight into a truck :lol: :ROFLMAO:
I do own these cats, it has been a generation type of thing, they ave been part of our family for generations so:/

FishCr8zy said:
So the stray just came to your house one day, dropped some kittens, raised for a bit, and you took them after she left? That must be one very friendly cat if she just goes to a strangers house and gives birth there lol.

She had had this litter already, but she was really hungry and looking for food and we had the front door open for some air. And she just walked in and started meowing for food, so I opened a can of tuna for her and ran off to the store to get cat food. She went back out and disappeared for a week then came back, and we fed her whenever she came around. Then one day we noticed kittens under our shed. She moved them at some point to be closer to us, then she started luring them out to us. Once we had three inside, she brought the fourth to the doorstep and dropped her at my boyfriend's feet. She spends most of her time inside with is now. Very friendly and well behaved. Doesn't scratch furniture or carpet, doesn't jump onto furniture or the counters, and is usually quiet. I'm guessing she was a housecat that got dumped outside when her owners noticed she was pregnant.

cgthebeast said:
Aww. thats so sad. I`m glad she has a good home now.

Me too. Going to let her raise this last litter, find them homes, and get her fixed and vaccinated. Then she can go live with my mom. And thankfully we just found a nice new apartment that will let us keep the two kittens we picked from the litter she brought to us. And there's room for me to set up a fish room!

cgthebeast said:
That's great news! :)

Yeah, we had been looking for a new place since we got robbed last month, but having the kitties has really lit a fire under our butts to move. Pets are not allowed where we live. So we are taking a big risk keeping a cat and four kittens inside. The landlord actually shoots at the stray cats around here.

cgthebeast said:
Wow... It's good that your doing a nice thing, but you land lord sounds crazy

Yup. Another reason to move! But this apartment is looking good. I'm just amazed my usually anti-cat boyfriend is all googly eyed over the kittens, and is the one who suggested we keep two of them instead of just one. These are some super cute kitties.

Sure do!

img_2500320_0_152d22a09ed58f8148b23a80c32a8a71.jpg

img_2500320_1_485e2b40f86a4d53ac05b349cd551ae6.jpg

My boyfriend cuddling two of them
img_2500320_2_124533feb18a4af2e511d56c8de1d1d5.jpg

img_2500320_3_8eb2c6daa301cf39cadd1aa39d461fd7.jpg

Yeah, we had been looking for a new place since we got robbed last month, but having the kitties has really lit a fire under our butts to move. Pets are not allowed where we live. So we are taking a big risk keeping a cat and four kittens inside. The landlord actually shoots at the stray cats around here.

So the landlord doesn't know you are going to have pets? He shoots cats! I agree with cj, he's crazy. Lol

She had had this litter already, but she was really hungry and looking for food and we had the front door open for some air. And she just walked in and started meowing for food, so I opened a can of tuna for her and ran off to the store to get cat food. She went back out and disappeared for a week then came back, and we fed her whenever she came around. Then one day we noticed kittens under our shed. She moved them at some point to be closer to us, then she started luring them out to us. Once we had three inside, she brought the fourth to the doorstep and dropped her at my boyfriend's feet. She spends most of her time inside with is now. Very friendly and well behaved. Doesn't scratch furniture or carpet, doesn't jump onto furniture or the counters, and is usually quiet. I'm guessing she was a housecat that got dumped outside when her owners noticed she was pregnant.

It's pretty sad how people can just throw there pet into the street and leave them just because they have some problem.

Yeah, I've never understoodhow people can just dump their pets when there are rescues and shelters and people looking for a pet to love. It makes me sick. And yeah, the crazy landlord doesn't know about them but we should be moving out this month thankfully.

FishCr8zy said:
Lol. So the landlord now doesn't allow pets or the landlord where you are moving to doesn't allow pets?

Where I live now doesn't allow them. Not only does the place we are hoping to move allow them, but they don't even want a pet deposit!

Where I live now doesn't allow them. Not only does the place we are hoping to move allow them, but they don't even want a pet deposit!

Wow! I like the place where you are moving a lot better than the place you are right now. Lol

trese6127 said:
Can someone help me out, my fish have ick. I tried a dose of PIMAFIX yesterday and my fish are worse. Can I add a dose of the Super Ick Cure to the tank? It's been over 24 hrs, since I used the PIMAFIX.:fish2:

You will get better results if you post your own thread in the unhealthy fish forum with more details. I'm not familiar with those meds so I can't really help you out.

Can someone help me out, my fish have ick. I tried a dose of PIMAFIX yesterday and my fish are worse. Can I add a dose of the Super Ick Cure to the tank? It's been over 24 hrs, since I used the PIMAFIX.:fish2:

I have never had ick so I can't help you sorry. :(
Yeah, add your own thread to the forum. I am sure there are experienced ick doctors out there.

Back
Top Bottom