Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-31-2013, 12:53 AM   #81
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to FishCr8zy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjacks View Post

I ddnt look at it but my brother inla said it was a chicken snaked

Yea if not longer my huband is 6ft tall an my brothe inlaw is almost as tall which he is holdin the snake
What did you use to kill that monster? I'd be scared to hold that dead snake just because its so long. Lol

FishCr8zy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:53 AM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCr8zy View Post

Look on Craigslist for tanks. I found a 200 gallon tank + accessories for $150 a while ago.
I found my locally on ebay i just had a hard time finding the 6ft mostly i found 5ft but i needed the extra length for territorial issues

Old 05-31-2013, 12:54 AM   #83
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to FishCr8zy
Quote:

I found my locally on ebay i just had a hard time finding the 6ft mostly i found 5ft but i needed the extra length for territorial issues
eBay works too but the prices are usually not as low and you usually can't bargain.

FishCr8zy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:56 AM   #84
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

I ddnt look at it but my brother inla said it was a chicken snaked

Yea if not longer my huband is 6ft tall an my brothe inlaw is almost as tall which he is holdin the snake
That's a pretty big snake, skin it, take the rattle off, sell both for 25 bucks, and have yourself some snake soup, that's what we do here in good O'l Texas!
Old 05-31-2013, 12:58 AM   #85

Quote:

What did you use to kill that monster? I'd be scared to hold that dead snake just because its so long. Lol
My hubby used his judge (45 well h used 410 bullets lol)

I got 125g for a good deal but i lucked up it was in perfect condition no scratches the cheaper one i found were all trashy looking so i spent alil more then i intended but it was well worth it .. my 50+ fish are very happy with the upgrade my hubby not so much since it takes up the whole wall were the loveseat used to be its now in the shed...lol
Old 05-31-2013, 12:58 AM   #86
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

Lol. They don't dump waste everywhere? You leave them crawling around and you can actually find them around the room?
I set up like a little playpen foe them with the whole room and just put pillows under desk and bed, it's for an hour daily, I have to be with them to make sure no cable chewing or mischief, and it takes a mop, a broom, a wet towel, and looking!
Old 05-31-2013, 12:59 AM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfish loach boy View Post

That's a pretty big snake, skin it, take the rattle off, sell both for 25 bucks, and have yourself some snake soup, that's what we do here in good O'l Texas!
Well this southern girl will b skipping snake soup...lol im just glad its dead the roads here in Louisiana have been covered in huge snakes since the sun ha come out
Old 05-31-2013, 01:05 AM   #88
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjacks

Well this southern girl will b skipping snake soup...lol im just glad its dead the roads here in Louisiana have been covered in huge snakes since the sun ha come out
Thankfully I haven't seen any yet around here in my part of Louisiana. Don't see many around here even though I live out in a fairly rural area. Did have a bit of a tussle with an alligator snapping turtle last summer, though. He was in the road by my house and we didn't want to hit him, so I got out to move him before I realized what he was. I walked up and he hissed and snapped, so finally I chased him out if the road with a stick. I wanted to just get back in and hit him after he tried coming after me, but my friend who was driving refused so I got to figure out how to get that mean sucker to move. Both myself and the snapper made it out unscathed.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:29 AM   #89
Aquarium Advice Addict

I love AS turtles!
Old 05-31-2013, 01:32 AM   #90
Aquarium Advice Addict

I saw a copperhead sun bathing the other day, but luckily we have snake dogs. Snappers are pretty mean, when I was little, we went fishing and a snapper got hooked. I thought it was a sea monster and ran back to the truck.

10g saltwater
cgthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com