How many pets do you have in your bedroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hah, LOL, that would have given me a heart attack, I would have like got my ar-15 and start to shoot all over the outside lol

I would end up either shooting a tree, running into a tree, or the bullet would ricashae and hit me. None of those would be good. Poor me.

Haha, their still my favorite big cat. There beautiful creatures, from a distance. Their actually pretty rare around here , we hear them scream and mabye find a few paw prints every now and then, but other then that, they just dissapear. Ghost of the forest.

I would end up either shooting a tree, running into a tree, or the bullet would ricashae and hit me. None of those would be good. Poor me.

Lol. The only somewhat scary animal I saw was a fox. That was probably the only predatory animal I have seen ( dont count zoos ).

My bedroom has a 6'x3'x3' water dragon enclosure, a 30gal tall, a 10gal vertical frog tank, 20gal long tank, 6gal nano reef, and 10gal cichlid fry grow out tank. :D

herp_mommy said:
My bedroom has a 6'x3'x3' water dragon enclosure, a 30gal tall, a 10gal vertical frog tank, 20gal long tank, 6gal nano reef, and 10gal cichlid fry grow out tank. :D

I love water dragons! I've wanted one for years now but I've never had the space for one. I see them every time I go into petsmart and it's like they come up to the glass and beg me to take them home with me. Which is odd from a reptile.

I love water dragons! I've wanted one for years now but I've never had the space for one. I see them every time I go into petsmart and it's like they come up to the glass and beg me to take them home with me. Which is odd from a reptile.

they have amazing personalities! such chill and friendly lizards! They do require lots of space though.

I love water dragons even though I have never had one. They always seem so lively and active.

I've got my 55g planted, 20g planted, 10g Kenyan Sand Boa, 10g leopard gecko baby, 24x18x18 gargoyle gecko, and a 10g fire belly toad paludarium. And that's just in my room haha.

herp_mommy said:
they have amazing personalities! such chill and friendly lizards! They do require lots of space though.

That's why I want them. I've always liked iguanas too, but once I discovered the water dragons I knew I would always pick those over iguanas if I had the space for a big lizard. They have so much more personality! The only reptiles I've ever kept before have been green anoles, and I loved those to death. Had one named Lizzy as a kid that got really familiar with me. I could go out back to clean her tank and just sit her on my shoulder while I did the cleaning and she would just climb on me and not even think of running off. Got her as a big adult and she lived for three years with me.

I've got my 55g planted, 20g planted, 10g Kenyan Sand Boa, 10g leopard gecko baby, 24x18x18 gargoyle gecko, and a 10g fire belly toad paludarium. And that's just in my room haha.

Then that means you have even more tanks in the rest of the house! Cool!

That's why I want them. I've always liked iguanas too, but once I discovered the water dragons I knew I would always pick those over iguanas if I had the space for a big lizard. They have so much more personality! The only reptiles I've ever kept before have been green anoles, and I loved those to death. Had one named Lizzy as a kid that got really familiar with me. I could go out back to clean her tank and just sit her on my shoulder while I did the cleaning and she would just climb on me and not even think of running off. Got her as a big adult and she lived for three years with me.

OMG. I had two green anoles before. One of them was named "Lizzy" too!

FishCr8zy said:
OMG. I had two green anoles before. One of them was named "Lizzy" too!

Haha, I got her when I was like 6. What else would I name her!? I got her when I was visiting family over the summer in New Orleans. We were playing in a kiddy pool in the yard when she jumped in the water and scared my little cousin. I thought she was really cool so when my aunt scooped her out of the water she put her in a mason jar with a stick and some holes punched in the lid so I could bring her home with me, and I did - all the way back to Georgia.

Haha, I got her when I was like 6. What else would I name her!? I got her when I was visiting family over the summer in New Orleans. We were playing in a kiddy pool in the yard when she jumped in the water and scared my little cousin. I thought she was really cool so when my aunt scooped her out of the water she put her in a mason jar with a stick and some holes punched in the lid so I could bring her home with me, and I did - all the way back to Georgia.

I got mine around 5-6 years old too. Lol, you found it in a pool.

Goldfish loach boy said:
A small reptile that is very awesome is the leopard gecko, very cool personalities!

I've wanted one of those for a while too. I started looking into them when a friend fell in love with them and was thinking about getting one although she knew she was going to be spending a semester in Japan soon, so she asked if I would consider gecko-sitting for a few months if she did get one. She decided not to, though.

You should get one, preferably two females, the more the merrier !
They need 10 gallons per gecko, a heat mat, one shelter on hot side, one in cool side, a humid shelter,, a little bowl with calcium without D3 and thats pretty much it, and a water bowl, repti carpet for bedding

Back
Top Bottom