How many pets do you have in your bedroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup instantly was trying to eat him.. And he just ran away.. He was that much smaller. But he was new so he was prob spooked.. My rainbow shark loves blood worms

Sometimes, I see them "sucking" on the substrate/glass like plecos, does that mean they are eating something in the substrate? Is the Oscar better now?

Sometimes, I see them "sucking" on the substrate/glass like plecos, does that mean they are eating something in the substrate? Is the Oscar better now?

No he's not really better. I deff shouldve not put him in the 180 so early but I guess If i put him with my cat to begin with, I ultimately wouldve lost him anyways. So sticking him back in the 180 didn't help. But he is still alive(kinda) he's made it over 24hrs. I'm waiting to get my bubble curtain in when I move my cat to that. So maybe he needs more aeration.

No he's not really better. I deff shouldve not put him in the 180 so early but I guess If i put him with my cat to begin with, I ultimately wouldve lost him anyways. So sticking him back in the 180 didn't help. But he is still alive(kinda) he's made it over 24hrs. I'm waiting to get my bubble curtain in when I move my cat to that. So maybe he needs more aeration.

Hopefully they get used to each other and become "playmates".

image-1527834948.jpg have not worked the pics bfr so not sure if you Guys can see this one, but this is one of my pets, her name is Toffi, she is very overweight, 12 yrs old and sweet as can be. She is a tortoiseshell whom we rescued when she was just a baby lost in the neighbour's bushes in a bad storm back in 2001, sick and lost, no one ever claimed her... And she just stayed with our family cats as one of our own:) became 100% indoors after 2nd round of antibiotic for bowel infection. Toffi never gets tired of being petted and rubbed, NEVER!!! And she has the loudest purr! The vet can never perform his auscultation exam on her as her purring obscures the exam:) she even purred through her first shots! Perfect, sweet, fat kitty girl! I adore her!

have not worked the pics bfr so not sure if you Guys can see this one, but this is one of my pets, her name is Toffi, she is very overweight, 12 yrs old and sweet as can be. She is a tortoiseshell whom we rescued when she was just a baby lost in the neighbour's bushes in a bad storm back in 2001, sick and lost, no one ever claimed her... And she just stayed with our family cats as one of our own:) became 100% indoors after 2nd round of antibiotic for bowel infection. Toffi never gets tired of being petted and rubbed, NEVER!!! And she has the loudest purr! The vet can never perform his auscultation exam on her as her purring obscures the exam:) she even purred through her first shots! Perfect, sweet, fat kitty girl! I adore her!

She is absolutely adorable!!! She definitely looks fat. Lol. She also looks very fun to pet.

this is my cat Oreo, my mom adopted him before me and my brother were born so he is around 16yrs old!
image-3004705190.jpg

this is one of my favorite pictures of him! he really hates his picture taken!
image-3647655862.jpg

this is one of my favorite pictures of him! he really hates his picture taken!

Gorgeous kitty!!!! Looks to be a good size too! I grew up around dogs, had cats in early childhood then just dogs, then due to extensive travel including longer trips overseas after tragic loss of my last dog decided on starting cat family with 2 littermate rescue boys... Have had cats ever since! Still loving dogs, but over my "cat years" have gained so much of appreciation for those cool and majestic creatures. It is usually easy to win over dog's heart. With cats it takes a little work, but once that is done they are equally loving, loyal and devoted. Your kitty is beautiful!

I said earlier I had a st bermasstif. I got a pic of him incase anyone was interested:)

ForumRunner_20130610_091628.jpg

My daughter can do just about anything to him.

Thank you. He just turned two may, 31. About a month or so ago he was 155lbs

It is usually easy to win over dog's heart. With cats it takes a little work, but once that is done they are equally loving, loyal and devoted. Your kitty is beautiful!

That's what I was trying to explain to my boyfriend the other night when I was trying to explain why I'm more of a "cat person" than a "dog person." I love dogs, but I've always preferred cats and that is a big reason why. They are harder to win over.

That's what I was trying to explain to my boyfriend the other night when I was trying to explain why I'm more of a "cat person" than a "dog person." I love dogs, but I've always preferred cats and that is a big reason why. They are harder to win over.

That is the same reason I like dogs better. Lol. Dogs take very little time to get used to their surroundings and owners.

Yes!!! That is right! My Maine coon boy Maxi is no different then any dog. He looks little different but is fiercely protective of his family

Back
Top Bottom