How many tanks do you guys have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two fish aquariums, a 29 fw an a 20 gallon reef. I also have a 40 breeder with my 9 year old kingsnake and a 20 gallon viv for my pair of dart frogs. So 4 total tanks

That is some combination!!

Thank you! It costs so much to get everything set up, but maintaining is cheap. At one point I had 7 aquariums, but that was almost 10 years ago. I'm happy with what I have now. (Just wish it were bigger!) I can't go to the pet store without my husband anymore, he needs to be a referee. If he only understood haha!

I know :/ regularly go to the pet shop just to look around and get so tempted! My fiance always laughs at me but once the purchase is made she loves it just as much as me haha

Does it count as extra tanks when you have multiple plumbed together? I've got the following "systems" in my 900sqft condo:

Running:
1) 75g planted community
2) 36g bowfront GloFish tank with a 10g shrimp colony refugium and 10g veggie filter sump plumbed together

In storage:
1) 6g Eclipse tank (used as QT and hospital tank as needed)
2) 20g long - used to be the GloTank before I upgraded

I'd love to have more tanks, but there's simply no more room without annoying the husband... For now I like the balance of the two systems I have. The 75g and shrimp colony tanks give me the natural look, and then my 36 bowfront is my "mad science" alien world ;)

I have 4 sw at home:
2-40g breeders reef
1-36g bowfront 55 cycling for upgrade
1-4g w/shrimp
Have 1-4g sw cycling at work

Also have 7 fw at home
2-55g planted community
1-40g breeder w/cichlid
1-8g planted w/adf
1-15g column w/pair of bettas
1-10g planted w/cherry red shrimp
And an overgrown jungle of a vivarium in a 20g long w/fiddler crabs, fire newts,
Ghost shrimp and guppies

I have 3 tanks and thinking about a 4th. 10 gallon betta tank with Cory cat and a albino Brussels nose paco
A 55 gallon with 3 silver dollars 2 angel fish a african leaf fish 2 clown barbs sun cat fish and a rubber nose paco
110 gallon mix african cichlid tank and 16 of them

Mts is bad. I have
4 55gs
1 rainbow fish tank
1 aggressive tank
2 collecting dust.
3 40g
1 coldwater tank
1 is used to hold water where I pretreat for chlorine and adjust temp.
1 collecting dust
1 20g collecting dust
2 10g quar tank.
1 5.5g betta tank
1 3 gallon shrimp tank

Currently down to two - 55 and 56 gallons. Once upon a time I had three, one of which was a 100g, but I've learned that every time I get a large-ish aquarium, fate conspires to set events in motion that make me sell it :)

I currently have 4.
15 column saltwater fowlr(turning intoa reef soon)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398448557.905025.jpg
10 gallon Fw (soon to be planted)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398448608.521156.jpg
5 gallon female betta ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398448693.896061.jpg
75 mixed cichlid
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398448714.828179.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398448729.112986.jpg

I have 3 tanks. A 30 gallon, a 44 gallon pentagon, and a 45 gallon long tank. I'm only 15 just wait until I get my own house.

I have 4, i only use my 53 gallon and my 16gallon. The 2 gallon and 6. 6 gallon are sitting empty.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a 55 gallon as a cobalt blue cichlid species tank and a 10 gallon with an Opaline gourami in it. I know 10 gallons is kind of small for him but I got him with the big tank and just haven't had the heart to part with him..
I also have 9 or 10 ten gallons sitting around. They would be perfect for shrimp tanks, betta tanks, or other small species tanks. I may have the hubby convinced to put a wall sized aquarium in our home. With the help of a neighbor and dear friend of ours expressing his desire to have a wall sized tank for his house.. A fish gal's dream may come true!

I have 8 running at the moment:

A 5 gallon goldfish tank for my sister

1 20H-birthing tank

3 20L fry tanks

A 29 gallon QT

A 55 breeding tank

And a 125 show tank

I currently have 4, but when I was breeding apistos I had as many as 123 going at a time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom