How many tanks do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many tanks do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5+

• Total voters
4 tanks running, 2 empty and another acting as a sump. how's that sound?

Not to mention the ponds outside...

MTS

I also have 4 tanks up and 2 empty ones. I don't really count the 110 as "up" because it is in the living room full of water and running, but has no substrate, rock, or fish yet. Kinda testing the equipment at this point and waiting for Kymme to tell me I can go spend money on it :) .
Logan J
Well...5 tanks...if a turtle tank counts?

I am just starting so I only have a 10 running. I have a 29 in the house and am building a plain oak cabinet for it. Anything bigger and Sandi says well need a bigger house.

(waits for the shouts of "NEWBIE") :n00b:

We don't shout, we mock under bated breath :wink:

Welcome to the board, it's nice to see a fellow Chicagoan on this board.

Thanks,

This doesnt belong on this board but my job takes me into Aurora quite often, though mostly on Lake street and Broadway.

I have a total of 6 tanks up and running. A 65 gallon showtank FOWLR, 46 gallon bow front FOWLR, 55 gallon african cichlid tank, 38 gallon community tank (getting ready to change it to something else-- don't know what yet), 20 gallon saltwater guppy and mollie breeding tank (FOWLR) and a 5 gallon NANO reef tank at the office. This thing is addictive!!!!!

MTS

I have three tanks and its really all I can pay attention too. I've got a 46 Gallon Bowfront Reef Tank, a 55 Gallon African Cichlid Tank, and a 30 Gallon Invert Tank that I really don't know what I should do with. :eyes:

1 50 gallon tank running, I want a 29 gallon, and I NEED a 10 gallon hospital tank (so I have been told). I dream of the day when I can get a very large tank and go saltwater!

One 10 gallon, a 28 gallon which I am keeping to gain experience from, and I am planning on getting a 60 and selling the 28.

90 gallon, 55 gallon, 20 gallon, + a 20 gallon at my wifes classroom and I now take care of the fish tank in my sons daycare....

MTS anonymous here I come...

35G Swim-Thru - FW Community tank.

15G Quarantine/Grow Out - FW Just snails and plants at the moment.

30G Wall tank - Empty

3/4G - SW Pico Reef

175G Bow Front - SW Reef (under construction)

10G Quarantine Tank - SW

10G Hospital Tank - SW

33G Sump / Refugium - SW

2G Hex - Goldfish at work.

1- 180gal Oscar tank

1- 55gal community tank

1- 10gal QT tank

2- 10gal Betta tanks

1- 5gal fry tank

Looking at getting another larger fry tank when the new Oscars start to breed.

Back
Top Bottom