how many tanks do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pcdebb

Aquarium Advice FINatic
just curious to know if anyone else has MTS like me :lol:

I got 4 in my house and two at my mom's house. I'm actually thinking of putting something in my bedroom, small nano or something :nono:

I have a 5 gallon on my kitchen counter, currently it just holds some plants I'm trying to start and some snails and shrimp. I think I'm going to keep it that way. I have a 30 gallon saltwater puffer tank in my dining room, and a 58 gallon freshwater tank in my living room. There is an unused 1.5 gallon in my bathroom as well. I may end up using that for snails as well. My now empty 20 gallon tank and stand are in our third bedroom, which is kind of a storage room for now. I would set it up again but there isn't really much room for it. Once we get the room cleared out, I may try to set up something of a fish room.

Right now I have a 1.5 gallon in the 4 yr olds room. A 29g in the 6 yr olds room. My 29g planted tank in the dining room and about to add a 90g planted tank to the opposite wall in the dining room

75g African Cichlid tank in the living room, Bio Cube 29 caddy corner in the master bedroom and soon a nano 8g for the breakfast bar.

I have 4 as well... My kids say I have an addiction. I have a 55 gal, 40 gal, 30 gal and 20 gal. All freshwater. 1 with tetra and mollies, 1 with Jacks, and 2 with Jack fry.

From left to right 60 gal, 20 gal long, 30 gal, 20 gal tall, 10 gal.
Those are just what's in the picture, I also have another 10 gal, a 2 1/2 gal and a 2 gal.

ForumRunner_20120711_112833.jpg

4 tanks (3 are mine, 1 is hubby's)

Mine: 75 gallon, 46 gallon, 16 gallon

Hubby's: 65 gallons

4 tanks

55g
30g
16g
10g

All in my bedroom. Nothing like galling asleep to the tanks.

All are FW

Nimo said:
From left to right 60 gal, 20 gal long, 30 gal, 20 gal tall, 10 gal.
Those are just what's in the picture, I also have another 10 gal, a 2 1/2 gal and a 2 gal.

My condo I was in a few years ago was lined up like that haha

8 aquariums
29 gallons
10 gallons
5 gallons
6 gallons
55 gallons
three one gallon aquariums

5 fresh water tanks set up now:
10g son's room
10g man cave
30g man cave