How many tanks would you keep at once?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If money was no option, I would build my house around my 24'x24'x10' tank and house a shark reef.

I have 4 right now...20, 2.5,2.5, .5. I want one more big one like 100 gallons and put in one betta xD

Well right now I have :

2 x 115g
120g
2 x 55g
2 x 20g long
29g
80g
33g long
2 x 5.5
10g
20g high
40g breeder

15 tanks running

2 x 40g tubs to grow out fry (running)

and
2 x 40g for more fry
2 x 10g for QT
2x 5.5g spare tanks

Well right now I have :

2 x 115g
120g
2 x 55g
2 x 20g long
29g
80g
33g long
2 x 5.5
10g
20g high
40g breeder

15 tanks running

2 x 40g tubs to grow out fry (running)

and
2 x 40g for more fry
2 x 10g for QT
2x 5.5g spare tanks

Surely you have room for more!

Surely you have room for more!

See, that's what I've been telling the husband!! We don't need the couch in the basement family room. That's wall space right there for another 120 easily. And if he'd move his terrarium to another corner, I could do an awesome corner set up, but oh no. He said he isn't moving another fish tank down those stairs. *sighs*

See, that's what I've been telling the husband!! We don't need the couch in the basement family room. That's wall space right there for another 120 easily. And if he'd move his terrarium to another corner, I could do an awesome corner set up, but oh no. He said he isn't moving another fish tank down those stairs. *sighs*
Ahh boo. Tell him your fish said they need it!!

If money was no problem, I would have a swimming pool size saltwater aquarium that I could go smorkling/ scuba diving in!

Just one saltwater pool?
If money were no object I'd buy all the worlds public aquariums just so I could say "them, they are MINE" then I could spend the rest of my life flying around the world visiting them (mine)

Realistically, the tanks I have, just all full of fish, that's enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom