How much is this tank worth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_girlfriend

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Could anyone give me a rough estimate on what a 60 gallon tru vu acrylic tank would be worth? It's used, scratched right now, but I bought some scratch remover. I got it for $50, and my husband is pressuring me to sell it :roll:
I'm not sure if I will. Unless its worth more than a new glass one roughly the same size :)

I just sold my 37gallon eclipse show tank for $125. It was in very good condition with only a slight chip in the stand.

Unless its worth more than a new glass one roughly the same size

Sorry, but don't think that will be possible.

Depending on what kind of condition the tank is in and how badly it is scratched up, you could possibly sell it between $50-$100.

Good luck!

a 60 gallon acrylic isn't worth more than a glass one??
I've seen a 100 gallon acrylic selling for $300 on craigslist. No stores that I know of around here carry truvu so I'm not sure what their pricing is like.
I actually rather like this tanks dimensions, I just hate the top piece of acrylic welded on it.
$150 would be a good return on my $50 :)

The tank itself is a lot harder to sell without a stand and accessories. I personally would not buy a used, scratched up acrylic 60 gallon tank only for $150. Now if you had a nice stand with it, then that would be different.

No offense, just trying to be realistic. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom