How much of your Gmail are you using?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have 660 emails in there, and it says I am using 4% of my total email volume.

What about you? :wink:

It says 0% but I do have a bunch of e-mails and am starting to use it as my primary e-mail. It's much better than hotmail, yahoo mail, and many others IMO.

Im using 87MB. I got several thousand in my trash. Trash is kept for someting like 30 days after you delete it before its perged automaticly.

So far google has impresed me with their spam filtering abilities. I almost never get spam into my inbox. Seems like 99% of it is going directly to the SPAM box thats automaticly setup. Whats so sweet about gmail is that they automaticly thread your e-mails that are replys to the conversation. This way you dont have to sort thru mailboxes in trying to find replys if the conversation covers more than a few simply replys. The ability to search the e-mail just like your searching the web is cool also. If you know you have messages talking about XYZ but you cant remember who the message was from or what the subject was or when the message was made you can simply search for XYZ and it will pull up results contaning XYZ.

Those are some of the reasons I use it, fishfreek. The amount of space able to store, the awesome spam filter, the search feature, how it keeps an e-mail and all the replies together, it's just incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom