Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-22-2006, 01:14 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic
My computer at home faces my 30gal and the 10 gal is right beside me, so I find myself looking at the tanks mor then the computer or TV, so all toll I probably spen 2 to 2 1/2 hrs a day. alot more then I watch TV

Old 11-22-2006, 01:27 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
You know, when new people post to this forum, people say, "Welcome to AA!" At first I thought that meant Aquaria Anonymous.

Old 11-22-2006, 01:50 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak
I have stared at my tank for over an hour on any given day. It's so relaxing combined with the sound of the flowing water, I feel the stress ebb away. =)
Old 11-22-2006, 01:51 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Activist
hard to say. I clean or arrange it almost an hour a day, if not, I stare at it, lol. It is a 55 gal at the end of my couch, so I lay there and glance back and forth from the t.v. to the tank. They are next to each other. Kinda convienient
Old 11-22-2006, 02:35 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Activist
Thus far I spend on average 1 to 2 hours a night fretting/watching my tank. I figure it's good practice, by the time all I have to do is generic maintenance and feeding (and actual enjoyment), that'll be simple!
Old 11-22-2006, 02:49 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Since mine is in my room, I'll watch it for at least an hour a day, probably more. Can't walk past or sit there without checking on all the fish and observing behavior. I'm obsessed
Voted yet today?
Old 11-22-2006, 03:52 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Freak

Originally Posted by theotheragentm
You know, when new people post to this forum, people say, "Welcome to AA!" At first I thought that meant Aquaria Anonymous.
We do. We simply don't tell newbies till it is too late and they are hooked.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:46 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to Burks Send a message via MSN to Burks
I watch my 1g more than any of my other tanks. It's fun to watch the shrimp zip around and play in the current. Probably a good hour or so between all the tanks each day. Some more than others.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:44 AM   #19
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Good post! I spend at least an hour staring at my tank in a day. I recently moved and I had to set up the tank anywhere BUT beside my desk, where it was before, because I couldn't get any work done! I am about to set up a 33 gal for some acfs of my dad's, but I figure they can go beside my desk since they aren't as distracting as my fish.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:31 AM   #20
Aquarium Advice Activist
me i moniter my three aquariums soon to be four with a watch full eye becuse i want to know whats up at every point in the day so i guess about 2 hours a day .
Well its easy for me becuse my betta is on my desk and my 29 is right to the side of my desk and then my 55 is just across the room from my desk and that one is the most monitered of the three right now becuse it is my saltwater reef.

Closed Thread

chi, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com