How my wife views me as a fishkeeper (funny)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baggy swimmers?

Dang, there has to be a way - maybe a tunnel. A secret entrance on a revolving fence panel...

Baggy swimmers? Dang, there has to be a way - maybe a tunnel. A secret entrance on a revolving fence panel...
I've got it! Zip lines or remote control helicopter drops!! What sound? I didn't hear my new fluval hit the roof;) this thread is the best!

"But honey. I'm growing all this Alternanthera watnotgizmo 'mini' because they have chemicals in the leaves that pharmacy companies buy for cancer research. And I have a plan." lol

"But honey. I'm growing all this Alternanthera watnotgizmo 'mini' because they have chemicals in the leaves that pharmacy companies buy for cancer research. And I have a plan." lol
is that true? Either way I'm convinced!!

Have a tub outside with green water to give the aged look to new filters like kids do with pirate maps and tea. Oh honey just thought i'd get this old FX8 out of the shed and run it on this tank. Needs a clean up but should work fine.

Lol, my whole family thinks I'm a little too tank obsessed. I now officially have a total of 10 LARGE tanks in 3 separate houses, along with an indoor river and medium sized pond- not to mention my private cichlid stock :) and I am retired young so when I should be 'working' I'm playing with fishes.... And I can never pass a fish store without looking for 'dead' freebies. My personal collection is made up of rare varieties of rescued cichlids that are either show worthy or displayed the perfect personality for me and my children to have fun watching... Alternanthera, isn't that the scientific name for scarlet temple plant?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes it is. I have a "mild" association with the Alternanthera renieki 'mini' that Tropica developed. OS.

Wow!! That's one of my fave plants- I have had issues with some of the mini's- I've found they have been confused with hygro compacta red variety- frustrating, lol...

My use of scarlet temple- love the contrast

Attachments

• 1391917687965.jpg
    1391917687965.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 94
Lol, my whole family thinks I'm a little too tank obsessed. I now officially have a total of 10 LARGE tanks in 3 separate houses, along with an indoor river and medium sized pond- not to mention my private cichlid stock :) and I am retired young so when I should be 'working' I'm playing with fishes.... And I can never pass a fish store without looking for 'dead' freebies. My personal collection is made up of rare varieties of rescued cichlids that are either show worthy or displayed the perfect personality for me and my children to have fun watching... Alternanthera, isn't that the scientific name for scarlet temple plant?

Show a pic of the river!

Back
Top Bottom