how old are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

how old are you? (please specify)

• 11-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-35

• 36-60

• 61-90

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
just wondering.

if your 91-150 you dont needa vote because you might hurt urself :)

oh and not disrespecting ne1 that age but just wanted to make my post longer than "just wondering"

You can delete your first two choices and edit your third, you must be 13 yrs old or older to join this site, without providing written permission from your parents. There should only be one member under 13, and I believe they have turned 13 since they joined, either way, the first two choices are unnecessary.

oh... i never knew about the over 13... im 13 now. i joined when i was 12. and i never knew about the parent permission thingy either

oh... anyway how would i delete the 1st 2. i went to edit and the poll choice edit thingy wasnt there

Done.

When you register there is a link for Under 13 that basicly takes you to a form to print and mail in.

24 - one more year and I can rent a car! Life just doesn't get more exciting than that.

24 - one more year and I can rent a car! Life just doesn't get more exciting than that.

:lol: My wife got po'd about that, she's 5 years younger than me. When she called last year to get a rental car for our honeymoon, they wouldn't let her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom