How to keep busy while your tank is cycling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hondatek

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have my new tank cycling right now. I have been doing anything to keep my mind off the tank so I can be patient and let things happen. I have finished multiple video games , researched all my future stock, anything that keeps my mind of it. So I thought this would be a good topic to see what everyone else does.

Your unlucky you have to wait for yours to cycle. My brother gave me some platies. Which he used to cycle his.
Mine didnt take long to cycle.

Hondatek said:
I have my new tank cycling right now. I have been doing anything to keep my mind off the tank so I can be patient and let things happen. I have finished multiple video games , researched all my future stock, anything that keeps my mind of it. So I thought this would be a good topic to see what everyone else does.

Arrange and rearrange your tank. Buy some plants and care for them. :)

It's a sw tank so no plants in there. Actually added some plants to my discus tank this weekend . I wouldn't dare rearrange all 200 plus pounds of rock in my new tank . It will never be right lol. Thanks for the reply .

Hondatek said:
It's a sw tank so no plants in there. Actually added some plants to my discus tank this weekend . I wouldn't dare rearrange all 200 plus pounds of rock in my new tank . It will never be right lol. Thanks for the reply .

Lol well in that case buy another game.... :D

I think i might have to do that . My girl said she is going to scratch her eyes out if I tell her I want my tank to be cycled again .I only say it 50 times a day I don't see her issue lol

Hi so have you got live rock in there or is it empty? A chap on one forum i was on put in card board* cut outs of the fish he wanted inside the tank:eek::ROFLMAO:
* not ideal to put card board into a fish tank:oops:

It's got all base rock. I didn't want live because of unwanted hitchhikers. Someone really put cardboard inside their tank lol. I think even if I put pics taped on the outside it would make it worse for me lol.

Back
Top Bottom