How was your Christmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike47517

Aquarium Advice Addict
How was your Christmas? Did you get what you wanted? Did you have fun? Did you get to meet with family? Stuff like that.

I had fun. I got a new 38 gallon FW fish tank :D Yay. And everything needed to get it up and going. I got lots of money and lots of giftcards :D my female mollie decided she'd give me a present so she had babies :D I got clothes :D and video games and stuff like that :D I had a pretty tight schedule today with family and friends and all that stuff. But it was worth it :D I had a great Christmas :D What about you?

mine is getting less exciting each year...
i got an iphone (early) which was and is awesome, i got almost everything i wanted for my nanocube, heater, thermometer, sw mixing heater, and new lights. as for other stuff i got about 125 total in itunes cards, a bunch of money, new xbox headset, clothes, shamwows, mighty putty, dvds and a blue ray. i didnt get anything for my 55 fowlr which was upsetting but maybe ill get some stuff fo my bday comming up. overall it was a good day, my little cousins got in a fight, i played with my cousins wii, and had some good food. i was still a little disappointed with my turnout for tank stuff but im sure i can buy a ton of stuff with my cash that i got.

Hubby and I spent a few days at Mum & Dads house which is down in a seaside suburb south of Melbourne. The best thing was Mum & Dad went away the day after Christmas. With no other family, I have to say we had THE most relaxing time! LOL

Back
Top Bottom