I am back from Texas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all!! Well I am back from San Antonio Texas, and I feel like I have been gone forever. Just wanted to let you all know that I didnt abandon you. :D

We had a great time. We of course visted the Alamo and watch the Imax flick about it. It is very cool.

I visted a few lfs and there was nothing to write home about. I am sure there are some awesome stores though. The yellow pages showed around 30 pet stores.

We are leaving on Aug. 19th for Treasure Island Fla. for vaction, and I need to know of some great lfs around the Tampa area. So if you can help me out..... :wink:

Well, again great to be back!!!! :wink: :D :)

Wwelcome back buddy! It has not been the same without you! 8O
Get your cert before you go to Fl. You need to go diving there. A excellent place to "get your feet wet". :)
Is you r tank Ok? It's a tough time leaving it.

Wwelcome back buddy! It has not been the same without you!

Thanks! I sure missed all of you! My tank is a ok, it just needed some topping off. Whew.... :D

Make an appt and stop by tampa bay saltwater while your there.

What exactly is this place? Thanks for the tip.

Make an appt and stop by tampa bay saltwater while your there.

Gerald, I truly did search for some of the holy sand, but there is none in Tx!! :evil:
I left room in my trunk for OUR sand. Maybe I can find some in Fla. Sorry. :wink:

Thanks Atari and all, great to be back! :)

hey if u just went up I-HI 35 just a little, you could have come and visited me!! :lol: just bout 2-3 hrs.... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom