I am REAL Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's about eating pets vs. animals produced for food. I would never eat a pet, and the fish from that tank was a pet. Cows, chickens, pigs, etc., are bred for food. Dogs, cats, etc., are bred for companionship, not eating.

In some places, people breed cats and dogs for food.

the only thing i need to watch on TV is "Keeping up with the Kardashians"... kim and kourtney...to die for!!!!! otherwise i just download everything else....

Dogs, cats, etc., are bred for companionship, not eating.

In the US they are bred to be pets. In other countries they are raised in pens behind restaurants. I never thought I would eat dog either but I didn't want to offend our customers.

not to mention all the chemicals and crap that the fish could have been swimming through... i was just reading my bottle of water conditioner and it reads "not to be used on fish intended for human consumption" ... did the guy actually eat the fish??? serve him right if he did.... maybe i should go to his house and eat his family pet and see how he feels about it.

Oh my not nice, I was at a buck and doe alittle while ago and you could win prizes by eatting Gold fish's live, I left after I saw that and now my friend is mad at me lol

that's so wrong... i mean it's one thing to get drunk and act like a fool... but soberly encouraging people to swallow live fish that are intended as pets? nasty (even if they were feeders... that's still plain gross)

yeah same my water conditioner says the same thing.
I doubt he even used it on his tank, though. He wouldn't care enough to do that!

my guess is he doesn't even have the competence to maintain a tank.. much less a SW tank... not sure how the show works but it was probably set up by the producers... the tank, not the incident... although it would not surprise me :| (need the chat room version of this smiley here!!)

Yeah I betthe producers set up the whole tank, I HIGHLY doubt this sicko would take the time and money to do it himself.
It's bad on the producers part too for allowing this or setting up the situation.

Back
Top Bottom