I draw fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the syno and the ocellatus. The color I wanted to use for both went missing. So they'll have to be without color.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441301847.076775.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441301870.717331.jpg

That's a nice ocellatus, what about a rainbow darter?? Gotta keep on the theme of Coldwater/Native fish

Sent via echolocation

Untrue... Lol. How about a penang eruption discus, please.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Untrue... Lol. How about a penang eruption discus, please.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sure. My LFS had a wide-face leopard/Penang eruption male for $175 the other day. Beautiful fish, but he took out an entire cube of freeze-dried black worms by himself. I'm surprised he wasn't more, he was about 7 inches.

Thanks for the syno - so cute!

Tw, and sorry poppa but all my light enough blue markers went dry in the middle of drawing this. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441316562.993153.jpgIf there are any discus that are not mainly blue you'd like I'd be happy to draw them.

Heres a P. Gertrudae for ya!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441416960.956780.jpg Sorry for the terrible darkness, better light soon in the morning. Rainbow darter coming up...

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Really dark and bad quality rainbow darter hereImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441417709.351356.jpg

You like dem discus, eh Poppa? Some nice redder ones.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441476267.402129.jpg From left to right: Gold melon, Red melon, Red Marlboro, Golden Red, Yellow Crystal.

You still taking suggestions? If so, can you draw a altolamprologus compressiceps Fire fin?

Sent via echolocation

Just for when you get bored...

How about a couple different kinds of fancy Goldfish?

Then Butterfly Koi, my favorites... You get all the cool patterns, but then you have the beautiful graceful fins.

Just when you are bored.

Back
Top Bottom