I draw fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

These look great!

How about Chubbo and Ducky together in the same pic for my daughter, Jen, she lost both of these guys recently. (both RIP 2015)

Ducky - White Crayfish
60074-albums11380-picture66039.jpg

Chubbo - Female Purple Spotted Gudgeon
60074-albums11380-picture64779.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh such nice drawings. If you don't mind can you draw a pair or a single apisto gramma viejita? I really love their color and would like to see how you recreate them

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

If you wouldn't mind I would like to see a black banded cat shark with its tail curled

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Got a ton of requests and not a ton of time this week. Ill have em done by wednesday. I think that GBR was one of my best drawings so far. I tried drawing it all yellow but I realized that behind the pelvic fins the color goes from gold to pinkish tan with the blue spangles, so I drew it again and it turned out better.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

You've inspired me to do some fish imagery on some ceramic pieces when I get back in the studio for the fall semester.

Got a ton of requests and not a ton of time this week. Ill have em done by wednesday. I think that GBR was one of my best drawings so far. I tried drawing it all yellow but I realized that behind the pelvic fins the color goes from gold to pinkish tan with the blue spangles, so I drew it again and it turned out better.

Lovely work. Thank you for entertaining and amazing us.:fish1:

You've inspired me to do some fish imagery on some ceramic pieces when I get back in the studio for the fall semester.

Cool and good to hear. As I said I'm on a tight schedule and might be able to do 1 or 2 this morning, but the rest will have to wait a few hours.

These look great!

How about Chubbo and Ducky together in the same pic for my daughter, Jen, she lost both of these guys recently. (both RIP 2015)

Ducky - White Crayfish
60074-albums11380-picture66039.jpg

Chubbo - Female Purple Spotted Gudgeon
60074-albums11380-picture64779.jpg

So sorry for your loss! Hope this makes Jen feel better :(. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439328850.067592.jpg

I couldn't find many good pics except a pair of 4x reds... So I drew them. Hope you like!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439329751.443006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom