I found myself watching...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
American Idol.

Sometimes I watch it, sometimes I don't.

Anyone else watch it? What did you think?

Im voted for number 4, the better of the two rockers..
Oh yah, if you can vote for american idol, you can vote for AA!!

I'm just mad CSI didn't come on spike tonight, Stupid swimsuit special (and my wife won't let me watch that :roll: )

haha i noticed that! I normally watch CSI at 5 and 6 but ive seen almost all of them at this point

You will have ur CSI Miami in less than 30min!

You will have ur CSI Miami in less than 30min!

I never figured a show would be so interesting, I like CSI and CSI miami, Csi NY I can live with or without. I like trying to catch some of their flaws that you are not supposed to see. :twisted:

Yay number 4 !!! He was the only one that gave me goosebumps

I don't like Constatine cuz you can tell he thinks he is hot stuff. He has this smirk, and i just wanna ring his neck!! But he did really badly, I think.

Ive been trying to vote for number 4 but the line has remained busy.. which is a plus

Nikko was the first one, right? I think he did really well, too

And yah, a lot of the singers were really borning

You know, i thought that too. Also, the really thin girl that wore pants- she was wonderful!

You know the girl that sounded like Fran Dreshure? Ugh, she was horrible... her tone was just... nails on a chalkboard and her attitude stinks, too cocky for my taste. I loved the song she did, but she sang it so horribly

The first girl, last girl, number 4 and the one who wore jeans were by far my favs

OMG what is wrong with me, I can't believe I missed this thread!

Yesterday I voted for Constantine (#6). Bo was awesome too, but Constantine has had me this whole time so far.

My favorite girl by far is Amanda Avila (#2) - the jusdges were harsh on her, but she has a beautiful voice!

Yes Lori, I am now an addict. :p
You know the girl that sounded like Fran Dreshure? Ugh, she was horrible...
I agree completely. I also liked the last girl Aloha as well. Very spirited performance IMO.

I liked Constantine the first go round... but he is just so cocky and it bothers me.. and i didn't think he did well last night

I guess I will be addicted to this years compitition since ive gotten this far......

DARN IT!!!!!!!!

I was hooking up the new tv and we missed it!!
I think Constatine ROCKS!!! Bo is pretty good to and I can't think of the girls name we like.

HAHA I was looking for the video of Bo singing last nite because it was AMAZING and people were calling Constantine "Constantool"

He was horrible last nite! Even my boyfriend (who hates American Idol) was like "Man, that guy is bad"

I hope Bo, being the underdog, beats Constantool. (Yes, this is how i will refer to him from here on out). If Constantool beats Bo, I will not watch American Idol ever again. (well, for this season at least)

I didn't get a chance to watch the girls tonight.... er, its almost over... but I still missed most of it

anyways... thoughts about this week?

My girlfriend watches it. I see a little of it because I'm usually on the pc when she watches it and I glance over every now and then. First off, I'd say that Constantine is a dumber name than Bo Bice. I think the after effects of Constantine leaving his band to do this will be more entertaining than anything he does on stage during the show. Hopefully they film it.

Bo Bice definitely outperformed everybody else this past week, but the aforementioned 'dumb name' might come back to bite him. Plus the fact that a girl I know who is a fruit loop for american idol said "He's only hot when he sings. Any other time and he's pretty boring to look at."

Whatever happened to Reuben? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom