I found this rare clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klam

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I saw this at the mall parking lot and wanted to share. It's pretty interesting what some people do to their cars.

img_366039_0_14a81e7671210d02f750c183750bd2d4.jpg

img_366039_1_a2bbc838d5101c80e8b7ef657725ea19.jpg
[/url]

i would never do this, but it's kinda neat, maybe...for at least a day or so, then i'd probably tire of this. it depends, if it increases my car value, i'm going to Home Depot to buy me a brush and some paint...

Nice. It is the rare autollaris clown fish. It has only been breed in captivity once. consider yourself lucky to have seen it. It does require a very large tank, about the size of a garage, frequent oil changes and new tires every 60,000 miles. If you are lucky, any hoses, extension cords and garden tools in your garage may actually host this type of clown. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Holy shark bait, Aquaman."
"Quick...to the Nemo-mobile. We haven't a moment to lose!" :D

You should find out who owns it, and ask the guy to drive you to the Baltimore Aquarium on May 21! How could he refuse? :lol:

lando said:
Nice. It is the rare autollaris clown fish. It has only been breed in captivity once. consider yourself lucky to have seen it. It does require a very large tank, about the size of a garage, frequent oil changes and new tires every 60,000 miles. If you are lucky, any hoses, extension cords and garden tools in your garage may actually host this type of clown. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought thnis was even better than the car LOL!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom