I got a Job at my LFS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, well I didn't realize you lived here and have seen.

I don't and haven't, but I also don't think that one PS went rogue and is doing things completely differently than their corporate doctrine dictates. And yes, I have seen their written policies. I did not mean any offense by posting. Sorry that you seem to have taken it personally. I'm glad you've found somewhere to shop that makes you happy.

To me, it's a math / logic thing. They don't have the space to QT the huge numbers of fish they receive and sell. Simple as that.

Would anyone believe me if I said my local McDonalds makes everything fresh and uses nothing except organic ingredients while charging the same prices as all others?

The space they use for the sick and QT'ed fish is the same size as the dog grooming area. They also have a vet clinic in there. Your's the same?

It's funny yall are talking about Petsmart. I just started working at one a few weeks ago. I figured it's a good second job to earn some extra cash and hopefully steer some people in the right direction as far as fish are concerned. I'm no expert, but I figure I know more than the average chain-store fish guy. :)

Back
Top Bottom