I got bit 0.o

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg I know, the one hobby you would NEVER expect to get hurt in, and I end up with this. You know, I think it's just me, because last year I broke my ankle in Spanish class. I mean really?!! Spanish class?! I think I've broken too many mirrors.

"Como estas?" *ankle snaps" "MAL MAL!" and actually getting injured in SW aquariums isn't that random. Like how lion fish are poisonous, they some times get their owners in the hospitals.

-Dylan

Dylan5359 said:
"Como estas?" *ankle snaps" "MAL MAL!" and actually getting injured in SW aquariums isn't that random. Like how lion fish are poisonous, they some times get their owners in the hospitals.

-Dylan

I always wondered how people got those types if fish In their aquariums without accidentally getting stabbed by something. How bad is the poison for lions?

Not sure but I did see something on animal planet about a guy who had to go the hospital. Sound pretty bad.

I probably wouldn't ever want one just because I would be unlucky enough to be moving rocks or something, get stabbed, and find out I am highly allergic.

Back
Top Bottom