Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-03-2005, 10:39 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
Laptop keyboards are very easy to fix IMO. It is a very thin ribbon that connects the keyboard to the mainboard, if that gets loose you will have problems. Just dissamble and check the ribbon.
or send it to flipz

Sorry to hear about your car

Old 02-03-2005, 10:46 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Wow. I cant believe it. Sorry about that! I hope you find those !@#$@ eoles!!!!!!

I almost dated a psychic.....

She left me before we met.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:53 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
Got a working keyboard now. My cat spilled water on the keyboard for the SECOND time. This one is wireless AND spill proof.. and look

ppppmmmmmbbbb <-- they all work hehe

As for my car, who knows why the window got smashed in. I have no enemies, not many people know where I live... let alone that I got a new car. Nothing was stolen. Bah
I only have liability insurance so im not sure if its covered or not.

The only thing that was in my car that I was worried about were my new pink shoes... and they were still there. So the people who did it were either boys, or girls with no taste in shoes =o)

Old 02-04-2005, 07:52 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
I think most liability insurance will still cover vandalism, which is what that sounds like to me.
Old 02-04-2005, 07:59 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to oscarbreeder
Hurry move to South Carolina glass is free.
I had the windshield on my truck cracked almost all the way across by a rock and they replaced it FREE.
Please remember to vote for Aquarium Advice!

Old 02-04-2005, 08:24 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to mitche8359
Hope it doesn't rain... sorry to hear about it.

55 gal fresh - planted 2wpg ~ Eheim eco filter ~ south american theme
java moss - misc anubia - amazon sword - Red rubin sword - tennellus chain swords
4 ottos, 1 pleco, 3 high fin white tetras, 3 Black Phantom Tetras, 1 high fin black tetra, 1 black tetra, 2 diamond tetras, 3 yoyos

Join the Ohio Regional Forum and share information with local enthusiasts
Vote for Aquarium Advice Today
Old 02-04-2005, 09:56 AM   #17
AA Team Emeritus
Originally Posted by lyquidphyre
So the people who did it were either boys, or girls with no taste in shoes =o)
Or they just REALLY hate glass!
Acronyms and Abbreviations
Old 02-05-2005, 08:14 PM   #18
AA Team Emeritus
When I moved into our first house the day after we moved in someone went down the block and punctured the tires of about every fourth or fifth car, some of them puncturing more than one tire so you couldn't just use your spare. My car got hit but only one tire. It was a sad sight seeing everyone heading out to work and standing out there scratching their heads. Welcome to the neighborhood!

Sometimes people just do nasty things because they can get away with it and it makes them feel powerful. Hope you get it resolved soon.
Old 02-05-2005, 08:31 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
I spent part of yesterday and today pick up glass out of my car. Fortunatly I had a towel in my seat and the glass ended up on that, and not the clothe seat. I cut my finger a few times, too.
One of the neighbors drive by and asked about what had happened and if it had "happened on our street" and he said he would definatly keep a better watch on the street and he seemed highly upset about it.

Im getting my window replaced on tues. for $150
Its in the garage right now since it might rain tonight

Ive had dreams about catching the people in the act and beating the living day lights out of em. Hehe

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com