I hate my job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah 6 days a week is fuk i got 630-430 6 days a week then ya get sunday off and every things closed

so whats every one up to at work today im stuck building a tipper tray for a dump truck lots of time to sit and play around on AA

Surfing AA dreading work in 4.5 hours haha...but when I get there its a schooling morning so ill be hand slipping greyhounds on a racetrack at 5:30 :)

**** ay i knock off in 3 hours keen to get home to my new arrivals iv been on LiveFish.com.au got a kuhli loach coming a black one, one jaguar cichlid hes gonna look awsome in my big tank and my rakosh water bumble bee goby cant wait its all i can thing of

Nope here in the states but at work we've had a few bloodlines come from Australia (our greyhounds) lol :)

yes the land of vegimite and kangaroos lol and realy I knew oz had decent race dogs but didnt think any would ever end up in the states

lamby said:
yes the land of vegimite and kangaroos lol and realy I knew oz had decent race dogs but didnt think any would ever end up in the states

Not necessarily one of your dogs but their genetics lol.. amazingly greyhound husbandry is actually more extensive and well documented further back then people. Hell they behead you up until a few hundred years ago for owning one and not being some type of royalty or aristocrat haha

wow thats crazy so greyhound when like the rolls roice of the dog world once apon a time

Pretty much and kinda still are. One dog named gizmo sold for $70k about 3-4 yrs ago.. here's one of ours CTW Bronze Drake who right now is the 5th fastest dog in the country and quite the baby, he likes to bury himself in his bed too lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121018_082156.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121018_082156.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 80
I ADORE my Aussie eBay customers. So nice!!! (((actually finally had to block France and Italy...too many issues lol))). I don't hate my job since I narrowed things down :D

I work with dogs too, nice to see a dog lover behind the scenes at the track. :) cute pic, he looks very cozy in his crib

this is what i finished up today best part is watching it drive down the street never to come back again

Attachments

• image-2581282847.jpg
    image-2581282847.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom