I hate my job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lamby

Aquarium Advice FINatic
You know you hate your job when all you can think about if ur fish and their small peice o paradise they live in

absolutely agree with you! or when all you can think of is going to buy more fish, tanks, or equipment after work.

Who knew fish keeping was so addictive?? Its crazy how much I think about, girls and fish on my mind all day... : / then maybe a little Chemistry, Spanish, or Geometry but that's mostly it. Haha

I only think about fish. Luckily I work at a fish store so I never get stressed.

I find myself on here most the day at work lol...working right now, kinda haha

I'm at work now too and all I do is read, read, read threads.
Plan ideas for a new tank ( always coming up with the best reason why bc I'm at 3 now) or how to change my older tanks.

Love this forum. I don't know what I'd do without you guys!!!! I'm still a noob but I'm learning everyday!!! :high five:

I train greyhounds so I really don't work much just play with 84 dogs all day lmao

I work in a nursing home... So I have a lot of time behind doors.. And I have the app on my phone :)

JerseyGirl1385 said:
I work in a nursing home... So I have a lot of time behind doors.. And I have the app on my phone :)

Me too. And on my iPad so I go on it during class a lot.

Vanimal!!!! How old are you???

You shouldn't be on your iPad during school! Lmao!!!

JerseyGirl1385 said:
Vanimal!!!! How old are you???

You shouldn't be on your iPad during school! Lmao!!!

I'm Sophomore. But my HS instead of getting computers we get iPads. So when we are taking notes ill just go on the app and my teachers never know.

The hours are terrible though which is part of what got me into reefing haha

thats me too! sometimes I just feel like I should be somewherr else not working. blehh

People don't understand how crazy my job is unless they've been there... I work 6 days a week on call 24/7/365 no holidays and my normal day is work 4am-9am then 1:30pm-2:30pm then 6:30pm-7:30pm and you never know when you'll have to take a trip with a dog to the vet, the farm, or the track. It's more a lifestyle then a job and the wash out rate for newbies is like 19/20 won't last more then 3 months haha

Back
Top Bottom