Its official! I have become a pro! I made my own python and it works great!!! For my whole life my water changes were made up of LOTS of buckets and tons of water on the floor. I just couldnt justify spending so much on a Python... So I made my own. It took awhile to get it working right, and I broke one waterbed fill kit thing-a-ma-bob... but I figured it out and it works! I went to homedepot and got all the brass or chrome fittings so it wouldnt wear out from hooking/unhooking it. I just changed ALL my tanks in a little under 20 minutes. (That was AFTER figuring out how to get it to suck out the water) I am so Happy!!!
I havent been posting much, for summer is here and I have been OUTSIDE! Everything is looking great and my flowers are in full force. I keep meaning to resize some photos for everyone to see, but its a pain and I just cant seem to get the time. I'll get there!
My photography is beginning to become a bit overwhelming, and I am getting ready to get a bigger, better camera. I have many requests now from people to do some on site work and I will be attaching a ton of photos in just a few minutes...
I have also been getting ready for the 4th. I have some really cool pics for everyone to see... I had to work that day & night, but it all ended with a bang
And I still have all my fingers, toes, and eyebrows!
I will be out of town for a few days and Im not sure if I will be able to access a computer, but I'll be around. Let me go get a few pics on here!