I have the AA app...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KevinM said:
I like the app I have to sit at work waiting on trailers to be loaded once in a while so I get on here and go ooo and ahhh over tanks and the other drivers think I'm looking at p0rn lol

Aquascaping p0rn lol

Haha how funny! Yeah looking a sexy sexy fish! ;)

be carefull the AA addiction is often followed by the dreaded and wonderful MTS or multiple tank syndrome which can lead you down the road to craig's list addiction as well.

manbeast said:
be carefull the AA addiction is often followed by the dreaded and wonderful MTS or multiple tank syndrome which can lead you down the road to craig's list addiction as well.

Oh, I have this. And I check craigslist many times a day. And I'll add another: garage sales.

I grew up at flea markets and auction houses, I can drive by a garage sale at 35 mph and tell whether or not to stop, 99% of the time it's not

I'd fall into the addiction category with nearing 8,000 posts in a think just about a year!!!

I need a hobby! Oh wait!! This is my hobby!! lol

:)

KevinM said:
I like the app I have to sit at work waiting on trailers to be loaded once in a while so I get on here and go ooo and ahhh over tanks and the other drivers think I'm looking at p0rn lol

Aquascaping p0rn lol

I like this app to i work at a post office n sometimes only get 3 customers a day.. i spend my time mostly lookin up fish or readin threads...i would die of boredom without it ..

kjacks said:
I like this app to i work at a post office n sometimes only get 3 customers a day.. i spend my time mostly lookin up fish or readin threads...i would die of boredom without it ..

I wish I could say I ever get bored at work!! That would be nice once in a while. I'm not even allowed to have my phone on me at work, it has to stay in my locker. :(

This app rocks for the 15 minute breaks in my classes when I've been distracted thinking about the tank redesign I'm working on and I need a little fix and look at planted tanks for a few.

Ahhhh. Quite relaxing for some reason.

(BTW this is a better addiction than zynga poker, my SO has started playing tournaments while getting ready for work and has to prop his phone on the windowsill by the shower!)

Back
Top Bottom