I just got the best news!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i remember correctly it's actually a deformity. but since people apparently like deformed things... they breed for it. :roll: :lol:

my girlfriend loves them... i can't stand even looking at them. 8O

Glad to hear your good news Fluff! Best wishes for the surgery as well. :D

i like the open mouth photo, also i hear that the bubble eye is their bladder

Cindy, that is the best news I have heard all week!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
So glad you finally found out, I know it has been stressful!!
Now, get the hubby to take you out for dinner, milk it as long as you can. :p

Congratulations! I had surgery to remove some pre-cancer a few years back. Clean ever since. It wasn't fun but I know that feeling of relief! Health really is the most important thing :)

hey guys, i want to start a new thread but that would be wasteful'

so i am just saying that i am most likely going into surgery. Why? because my rib cage bulges out and now it is starting to grow in at the bottom of the bulge and it is hurting really bad. so i told my parents and they are sure that i am getting surgery. so now i get to have a scar instead of the horrid bulge on my chest :mrgreen: but it is still surgery :? so i hope all goes well and the doctor can fix it well :roll: wish me luck guys

Thanks again everyone. :D

Good luck Rudy. I hope all goes well.

I have my surgery scheduled as well, as of today. And, I will be missing the Baltimore trip. I go in on 5/18 and will be out of commission for at least 2wks. :( But, at least I should be fully recovered by the time school is out. 8)

Mine daughters last day is 6/1. Yay!! I get more excited that she does I think. :?

Fluff said:
Mine daughters last day is 6/1. Yay!! I get more excited that she does I think. :?

Your only excited about it because it will be easier for us to run to the fish stores in Baltimore any day of the week.

:clown: :biglol: :clown:

I am sorry to hear about your surgery but it makes all the difference in the world to have a benign diagnosis - best of luck to you.

I am also very disappointed that we won't be able to meet you in Baltimore, as I know I am not alone when I say I was really looking forward to finally meeting you, Cindy. Take care and we'll be thinking about you! :D

Surgery has risks, but i have been in the operating room and they are VERY careful not to leave anything behind, they do like 3 counts before surgery and 3 counts after surgery of EVERYTHING, every tool, every gauze pad, everything. Of course there is always a risk of secondary infection, but they push antibiotics in before and after the surgery, so the risks are so minimal and from the sounds of it, you will do just fine.
Im glad to hear that it wasn't cancer, but cancer is treatable and curable! Ive also spent time in cancer offices and seen a ton of people successfully treated. And now they have drugs to go with it so you don't get all the nasty side effects from the radiation and chemo. Cancer treatement has come a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom