Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-08-2014, 01:29 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
Talking I just gotta keep both fresh and saltwater tanks

As I was sitting here checking out my fishies
it occurred to me that for as long as I can remember I have had both salt and freshwater tanks going at the same time.
There has only been maybe 1 year that I only had salt tanks and maybe 2 that I only had freshwater.

I honestly can't imagine not keeping both types as they offer such different experiences.
Probably also why I usually end up with 5+ tanks going.

I currently only have two salt and one freshwater......currently...

Who else just has to keep both types?

PB_Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 04:54 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
I do!

I get to see quick changes with my planted tanks, getting to change them around often. Then there's satisfaction from growing out my coral nice and slowly as well

Mebbid's Fishtopia: Various builds
"The simplest explanation for some phenomenon is more likely to be accurate than more complicated explanations." -Occam's razor
Mebbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 12:07 PM   #3
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
I do also but my freshwater don't get 1/2 the attention as the salt ,
and the freshwater is hogging up my 40b that I want to transfer my sw predators too
but I just need to wait till the mrs says go for it ,as it's her tank (really mine just don't tell her) but it seems I get to clean it and maintain it ! maybe someday I can pass off the X large goldfish and monster pleco
Fish are like lifesavers
They come in different colors

54seaweed is offline   Reply With Quote

ate, fresh, salt, saltwater, saltwater tank, saltwater tanks, tan, tank, tanks, water

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com