I just noticed that i am a FINatic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rudy_627

wow guys 518 posts in about a month and a half

thats wierd i feel like i have no life

LOL

i absolutely LOVE this site thank you all for your help

i would like to give some shout outs to some people who i kinda got to know and who have been nice to me

LyquidPhyre: Thanks for your great advice to help me
Jchillin: Your awesome one of my favorite people on this site
DevilishTurtles: You helped me with my preggy molly

thats all i can think of if i missed anyone let me know

:mrgreen: :lol: i feel i have no life i feel like i was born a fish :lol: :mrgreen:

Congratulations Rudy! It seems like yesterday when you showed up and had your Anime avatar and no tank.

Now you have a hamster avatar and 500 posts. A real FINatic if you ask me.

Thanks for the kind words but that's what I'm here for. :D

Here's a coupla kudos too!

Jchillin said:
Congratulations Rudy! It seems like yesterday when you showed up and had your Anime avatar and no tank.

Now you have a hamster avatar and 500 posts. A real FINatic if you ask me.

Thanks for the kind words but that's what I'm here for. :D

Here's a coupla kudos too!

Correction: Guinea Pig LOL i love this website and thank you for the kudos!!!! :BIG: (y)

:multi: :multi: Woo Hoo!!!! :multi: :multi:

Here is wishing you continued success with the little 'uns!!!

If you ever need help, you know where to find me. :wink:

Congrats on the 500 posts!

Rach...failure to accept kudos is unacceptable.
Eek! I am accepting them >.> and it would be mean if rudy didnt accept them back because i feel he needs them! o.o;

i dont need kudos!!!!!!! they are a want not a need(i learned about that in my General Business class)

stop it Jchillin i amgiving them back to you!!

..o.o; wow... well there is a prime example of teenagers who feel like they don't know who they are.. and here i thought i was a 13year old girl! w00t! Over the legal drinking age.. ahem.. ill be back in a little while...

LOL!!!!!!! thats great Rach101 thats hilarious

and yes i am a teenager i am 14 3/4(to make me feel older)

woops read it wrong lol.. Ohwell ... let me believe it.. let my mother believe it.. let the local sheriff's department believe it lol

LOL i wish i could drink :roll: :roll: :roll: im not saying i did :roll: :roll: :roll: cause that would be illeagle(that a sick bird you know... illeagle... get it? ILL EAGLE) :loopy:

aha then i am 13 3/4 .. just waiting till april baby.. Then wham bam thank you ma'am i got my workers permit and i get to file for a driving permit ~ plotting ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom