I know i may sound crazy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drew.hinds

Aquarium Advice Activist
I think my Clown Knife can communicate with me......Before you throw me in the loony bin, listen to this; I was laying in bed one night looking at my clown knife TECH N9NE. I thought to myself i should give him some food and watch him catch it. I got up and gave him 3 feeder goldfish, he caught 2 of them and could not find the other. I said this in my head "It's right above your cave" and sure enough he went right to above his cave and got it. My face went like this :huh: I thought what if he hears me? I said in my mind "TECH N9NE if you hear me go over by the skull. HE SWAM TO THE SKULL AND STAYED ABOVE IT LOOKING AT ME! This could be a coincidence? I said in my mind "If you can hear me swim to the big rock pile thing." I bet you can guess what he did I almost peed my pants, I was freaked out. But here the thing if anyone else is in the room he doesn't go where i ask him, it's only when I'm alone. I'm not crazy I promise, but, I think this is real. :band:

:deadhorse: <thats messed up

I think my Clown Knife can communicate with me......Before you throw me in the loony bin, listen to this; I was laying in bed one night looking at my clown knife TECH N9NE. I thought to myself i should give him some food and watch him catch it. I got up and gave him 3 feeder goldfish, he caught 2 of them and could not find the other. I said this in my head "It's right above your cave" and sure enough he went right to above his cave and got it. My face went like this :huh: I thought what if he hears me? I said in my mind "TECH N9NE if you hear me go over by the skull. HE SWAM TO THE SKULL AND STAYED ABOVE IT LOOKING AT ME! This could be a coincidence? I said in my mind "If you can hear me swim to the big rock pile thing." I bet you can guess what he did I almost peed my pants, I was freaked out. But here the thing if anyone else is in the room he doesn't go where i ask him, it's only when I'm alone. I'm not crazy I promise, but, I think this is real. :band:

:deadhorse: <thats messed up

This is the best thing I've read all day! I probably wouldn't share that story with everyone, however, here on AA we understand. LOL!

This may possibly be a stretch of the imagination. I think my fish recognize me but a fish with telekinetic powers I'm not sure. Schizophrenia may be at work here lol.

I'm a believer in telekenesis. I also think we communicate with the dead, sometimes animals help with passing along the messages. I would insert personal story here but I would rather just let the O. P. know I think he should foster his relationship with Tech N9ne and keep believing!

My fish do the oposite of what I tell them. I told my convicts to stop fighting. Next thing I know, the two of them locked lips and are chasing each other around.

There was no telekinesis here. That is moving objects through thought. This describes telepathy. Now, I'm going to go WAY out on a pseudoscientific limb here. Thoughts are essentially a complex series of electrochemical impulses in the brain. These can be measured outside the actual skull itself through sensitive electrodes. The ghost knife fish is highly electrosensitive and is actually able to "see" 360 degrees by detecting changes in the ambient electromagnetic field around it. This is why they feel safely hidden inside a clear plastic tube. They feel enclosed even though they are exposed.
Connecting the two, its a stretch but perhaps the fish was detecting the electric field of brain waves.
How it understood thoughts in English is beyond me though. Lol

There are a lot of forces at work in the Universe. Why not...?
Thanks for sharing. You're not the only "crazy" one.

MacDracor said:
There was no telekinesis here. That is moving objects through thought. This describes telepathy. Now, I'm going to go WAY out on a pseudoscientific limb here. Thoughts are essentially a complex series of electrochemical impulses in the brain. These can be measured outside the actual skull itself through sensitive electrodes. The ghost knife fish is highly electrosensitive and is actually able to "see" 360 degrees by detecting changes in the ambient electromagnetic field around it. This is why they feel safely hidden inside a clear plastic tube. They feel enclosed even though they are exposed.
Connecting the two, its a stretch but perhaps the fish was detecting the electric field of brain waves.
How it understood thoughts in English is beyond me though. Lol

Whoah... I just had my mind blown.

Back
Top Bottom