I love my fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, I love all of your photos! Very sweet. I wish more people realised how fantastic fish are!!

My chums attached :)

Attachments

• image-2368631201.jpg
    image-2368631201.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 84
  • image-2961203908.jpg
    image-2961203908.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 73
Ps JordonLee, you took a beautiful photo of Gwen - do you have a very good camera? I tend to get a lot of blurry streaks as I hate using the flash.

Do all your Cory cats school together?? I have one emerald and I want to get more for him. If I can't find emeralds I'm going to try and get julis. I just don't want him to be left out :(

Im sorry to say, but from my experience, I had a spotted/peppered cory and got him juli friends, he never got to be social and sadly passed today=(

I was almost there, one more day and my petstore would have his species=( I am pretty sad about it. I hope your cory has better luck with others!

I have peppered cory in one tank and bronze in another 5 in each , they love to be on a group, I love when they sleep they are all huddled together kinda like the penguins lol... And I have 1 peppered fry in my 25 who is about 5 days old and tiny, he's with my new born guppies and mollies until they are big enough for the next tank :)

Back
Top Bottom