I Might Just Have To

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
Splurge on this betta. I've been in love with him for the past month. I know that the whole shipping thing is going to be expensive, but what else would I spend my pennies on?

Here he is:
img_2025255_0_4d384e95aaa6feece2cb8ba689d5e021.jpg

img_2025255_1_fd81dc4cd0adf659ecc48c9661cb05c6.jpg

img_2025255_2_26119b9206d0469df1ae921a12205230.jpg

I'm smitten!:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::love::love::love:

Just wanted to share those pictures with you and my little dream of owning him.

Woul it be OK if I asked how much this betta costs? It's beautiful!

Yeah it's good. He is $15 to buy, with a $5 ship from Thailand to the US. Then it is about $2 for import fees, $2 for handling, $5 for box then $12 for the shipping. So over all that's $41, but that's just the generalization. I haven't bought from Thailand, and I may be adding or not adding things that may be there. It's a lot, but IMO he's worth it!

AquaKai said:
Yeah it's good. He is $15 to buy, with a $5 ship from Thailand to the US. Then it is about $2 for import fees, $2 for handling, $5 for box then $12 for the shipping. So over all that's $41, but that's just the generalization. I haven't bought from Thailand, and I may be adding or not adding things that may be there. It's a lot, but IMO he's worth it!

I would only order from Thailand if there is a live arrival guarantee

I would say it's worth it! It's an awesome fish!

I would only order from Thailand if there is a live arrival guarantee

Same. I checked and they do, plus the people I want to get it from have GREAT feed back. It's 462/468, so I think that's pretty good odds;)

I would say it's worth it! It's an awesome fish!

I know, I've been sitting and drooling over him for the past week, so I think he'll be worth all the work I've been doing!

Omg get him!!!! That is the most beautiful betta I've ever ever seen!

I think I will. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him. I'm actually in the process of selling bracelets for him;) I just need a bit more money and he's mine!

LOL, I know! It's a bit insane, but IMO they're worth every ounce of crazy;)
And thanks! I think I'm going to need all the luck I can get.

Back
Top Bottom