I need a good list of easy to care freshwater fish that can live in a 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LunaTalons

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I need a list simular too this example below
1 coridora
4 tetras
3 ADF
Etc
Obviously i dont think that list would work
The list needs to have several fish that get along with each other and the list also needs to include african dwarf frogs. Im hoping to have at least 5 fish in this tank as i said its a 10 gallon tank. The more fish the merrier! Of course i dont want to over stock
I want peacful fish. None too agressive. Also i need fish that will live for a year or more. I would perfer to have no snails but if no other algae eaters would work then a snail can go in your list! Thank you so much!

6 Pygmy (usually easiest to find and lower price) or other Dwarf Corydoras - Habrosus or Hastatus, all very small

8-10 Green Neons or 6 if you opt for the Endlers too
8-12 Boraras Brigittae aka Chili Rasboras (very small fish) 8 if you opt for the Endlers

A group of 3 Male Endlers
Snakeskin Endlers are nice but there are so many really cool ones like Japan Blue. I also have Lime Green Lightning Endlers. Lots of pretty colors.

Heck you could do about 8 or so and not get the other above Green Neons or Chili Rasboras - all males (because the babies overcrowd the tank FAST) and all varied colors would be pretty too.

One cool color Mystery snail - Blue Chestnut or magenta! Optional

6 Otocinclus

Pair of Scarlet Badis

A couple Amano Shrimp

8 pygmy Cory catfish
6 tetra of the 1.5 to 2 inch size

Really, any small schooling fish that are peaceful

4 sparkling gourami
12 ember tetras
2-3 horned nerite snails.

Maybe a few cherry shrimp if the gouramis don't eat them.

4 sparkling gourami
12 ember tetras
2-3 horned nerite snails.

Maybe a few cherry shrimp if the gouramis don't eat them.
Forgot about sparkling gourami. Great pick. Would go good with pygmy cories too.

Hello Luna...

I like White Cloud Minnows. They're hardy, small and they'll be fine in a tank without a heater. I have some in a 38 gallon tank with just some floating Hornwort and a sponge filter. Just change out most of their water every week and they'll be fine.

B

Back
Top Bottom