I need help and I am not sure where to go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tucsonashley

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have baby platy fish that have a crooked tail. The tail bends upward. I also think that one of my fish may have ich. She is vary lethargic and stays towards the top of the tank. I am new to having a fish tank and I am concerned about my fish. I did not know I could love them as much as I do. It is a 50 gallon tank. can anyone help me or direct me where to go?

I have baby platy fish that have a crooked tail. The tail bends upward. I also think that one of my fish may have ich. She is vary lethargic and stays towards the top of the tank. I am new to having a fish tank and I am concerned about my fish. I did not know I could love them as much as I do. It is a 50 gallon tank. can anyone help me or direct me where to go?
the crooked tail could be a result of fighting the flow from the current. There's really nothing you can do about it just hope it doesn't hurt him, I'm sure it will be fine and may even fix itself. Does the lethargic one have any white spots etc...

Back
Top Bottom