Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-30-2006, 11:18 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Old 02-01-2006, 02:49 PM   #12
AA Team Emeritus
The age old question of what happens when an unstopple force strikes an immovable object was answered when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked himself in the face.

Now only Chuck Norris knows the answer and Chuck Norris answers to no one.

Old 02-02-2006, 03:04 PM   #13
My husband LOVES 24... im gonna send this to him.. LOL. I watch it a bit but i hate getting cut off in the middle of the action. LOL.

THey should have this for Indiana Jones or Han solo...
Old 02-03-2006, 08:14 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to deli_conker
Chuck Norris can draw a square circle.

He can also divide by zero...
Old 02-03-2006, 08:30 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Originally Posted by deli_conker
Man.. you cant beat the 'roundhouse kick to the face' stuff...
Yeah, I know. A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man's blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse to the face delivered by Chuck Norris.

does anyone have the chuck norris version or a link to it?
75g reef
Old 02-03-2006, 08:35 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Chuck Norris facts link.

It looks like maybe 5 of the Jack Bauer facts are not ripoffs of the Chuck ones, which, btw, I find (mostly) hilarious.

Side comment re: 24 - until a terrorist attack actually succeeds, I'll maintain my minimal respect for the show. I wonder if the nerve gas they stole will get used... nope; Jack Bauer to the rescue. :|

Of course, 24 isn't the only show with this flaw; sure it would be bad propaganda, considering out current 'war', but regardless, I'll be quite impressed when a show finally has the guts to shock it's viewers with an actually successful attack.
Old 02-03-2006, 04:58 PM   #17
yeah cJw.. thats the thing about these shows.. you always know the good guys are gonna win.. but if they didn't would it really be worth watching?? The fun is in HOW they win...
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com