I should've left it ALONE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I been there, i'm sure a lot us have, if were honest!!!. Is it the scaping your talking about or the equipment or both??
PS.... I decided to install LED strips at 9pm on Christmas Eve.. Big mistake!!!!
Sorry ignore that message. Jumped the gun and didn't read all the posts!!!!

I been there, i'm sure a lot us have, if were honest!!!. Is it the scaping your talking about or the equipment or both??
PS.... I decided to install LED strips at 9pm on Christmas Eve.. Big mistake!!!!

Actually now that you mention it .. The only things I really like about this tank is my filtration, the size of the tank and the stand. Lol!
LED's would be awesome! If I were to do anything with my tanks on Christmas Eve my hubby would shoot me! Lol! Bad enough I have to "sneak" my pwc's so he doesn't complain about the water usage. Lol!

I like the last pic Mel!! So does to tonight bring? lol ;)

Who says I can wait until tonight!? I'm getting a bit to eat and getting in there now! Lol! I have serious issues its driving me mental! I have to get it finished! Lol!

Who says I can wait until tonight!? I'm getting a bit to eat and getting in there now! Lol! I have serious issues its driving me mental! I have to get it finished! Lol!

Know the feeling all too well. I'll be standing by for pics and moral support :)

Know the feeling all too well. I'll be standing by for pics and moral support :)

Thanks Dino! It really is comforting having people to talk to. To rant and rave or just to bounce some ideas off of. It's awesome! Thank you

Actually now that you mention it .. The only things I really like about this tank is my filtration, the size of the tank and the stand. Lol!
LED's would be awesome! If I were to do anything with my tanks on Christmas Eve my hubby would shoot me! Lol! Bad enough I have to "sneak" my pwc's so he doesn't complain about the water usage. Lol!
Yeah got them done just before Santa arrived...haha. Nothing fancy, cheap RGB strips off Ebay!!. They do the job for me, I'm still learning to walk!!!!.
Good luck with it anyway, it's never ending. Look at Dino's tank, he knows what we all think of it, and he's still not happy...lol
You've the right person on your side with Dino!!!!
PS... I have to wait for my girlfriend to go out before i do anything, including PWC. This sometimes involves bribing her!!!!. Why can't our partners love them as much as we do.....

Back
Top Bottom