I think I may possess magic powers!
I will not reveal the source but by following these simple instructions, you will end up with a numerical number quite familiar to you. Let's try it.
Please don't scroll down.
It takes less than a minute.......
Work this out as you read.
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First, pick a single digit number (please make it more than 1).
2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be honest)
3 Add 5.
4. Multiply it by 50 (I'll wait while you get the calculator)................
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755. If you haven't, add 1754
6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born.
Your result should have a three-digit number.
The first digit of this was your original number.
The next two numbers are .......
You're age! Don't bother arguing...it's your age and you know it!
From what I've been told, this is the only year it will work.