I think that...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Athaocity

Aquarium Advice Freak
its just nice when a pair of fish is formed. I never achieved this before though and would like to someday. I'd like to pair german blue rams and gouramis. just sharing my thought :)

a good amount. angel fishes pairs also. I think some cichilds, not much of a cichild person but I know some, if not, maybe most just take care, and guard of the babies, they also become territorial too. dunno if they actually pair. hehe.

bud29 said:
I think that too. I was going to have a pair of dwarf gourami in my 30 gallon, but then decided against it.

Dwarf Gouramis. Don't get me started! I have 5 and no problems yet. 2m 3f . Only problem is with that many is the suface of the water is always covered in bubble nest lol.

Samzter said:
Dwarf Gouramis. Don't get me started! I have 5 and no problems yet. 2m 3f . Only problem is with that many is the suface of the water is always covered in bubble nest lol.

how long have they been in the tank together?

The males are mature and have had them since November last year. Females have been In around 2 months

its just nice when a pair of fish is formed. I never achieved this before though and would like to someday. I'd like to pair german blue rams and gouramis. just sharing my thought :)

I have never achieved this personally seen it though but this is one of my overall goals to achieve with my sw tanks:fish2: :fish2:

Here are my jewels in full breeding dress protecting their precious fry. They are EXCELLENT parents. Even when not spawning the are attached at the hip. I've never had any cichlids act like this before!

2012-06-24_10-38-31-309.jpg

Back
Top Bottom