i think we all need to read this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know im barely on my fourth aquarium i have a 55 gallon 20 gallons x2 and a 10gallon, idk why but i seem to like my 10 gallon the most , my parents think im crazy though ha but i swear no one understands what its like to keep a piece of the wild :)

I would say it's my only hobby that I have a passion for. Love my little 35 gallon. Would love to upgrade but tank prices are ridiculous. Haven't seen anything like you guys have in the US where it's $1 per gallon sales :-(

The wife is having a bit of a mental about the money I spend at the moment so I'm thinking of building my own tanks and selling them to finance my hobby including a new tank and stand.

So many fish so little money *sigh*

It started when I was 4. My grandpa had a planted tank and I learned many of the fish's scientific names.

Now if only I could teach him to help...
He is willing but terrified he will screw something up!

Ha thats funny! I guess I can understand that though! Maybe you should get him a tank of his own so he can learn to take care of it?

I would say it's my only hobby that I have a passion for. Love my little 35 gallon. Would love to upgrade but tank prices are ridiculous. Haven't seen anything like you guys have in the US where it's $1 per gallon sales :-(

The wife is having a bit of a mental about the money I spend at the moment so I'm thinking of building my own tanks and selling them to finance my hobby including a new tank and stand.

So many fish so little money *sigh*

Have you seen Uarujoey on youtube? Look him up! He has cheap DIY things (filters, tanks) that you can make that you can save money on rather than buying an aquarium!

Back
Top Bottom