I want to go here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alLexX said:
those tanks are amazing

I thought so!! I love the grassy.. Mossy look... That's what I want if I ever do planted

To those who say that these tanks are scaped to look good long enough for a picutre, then they no longer look incredible.. well... go visit one of these places.

WOW! Holey guacamole those are good! Where is that! If it's local I'm definitely going! How did they get that carpet effect, wow! Did you see that one tank that went all the way from the ground to the camera film! WOWOWOW! Very nice tanks :)

bruinsbro1997 said:
WOW! Holey guacamole those are good! Where is that! If it's local I'm definitely going! How did they get that carpet effect, wow! Did you see that one tank that went all the way from the ground to the camera film! WOWOWOW! Very nice tanks :)

Lol lol idk where it is but it's awesome !!

TheMurrays said:
But really, we should road trip to a cool pet shop or something. :)

Lol road trip to all the best fish stores :) that'd be a great vacation. I can't wait to go to the beach again so I can get some drift wood :)

TheCrazyFishLady said:
Those are gorgeous. I wish I had a green thumb.... I'm retarded when it comes to placement of plants. My boyfriend had to fix my tank. haha

My dad is a total green thumb... I'm hoping it will rub of if or when I do a planted tank :)

Hopefully. Both of my parents are amazing with plants. That gene totally skipped me. I just kind of threw stuff in.... I have a bunch of baby plants that came off of my plants in my other tanks, so they kind of float around and I just kind of placed stuff here and there. Thankfully my boyfriend fixed it. He's so good at placement of the plants to make the fish stay in certain areas. Now all my rainbows and danios stick to the middle pretty well and get the best light reflecting off of them.

Back
Top Bottom