I would put it in show off, but it's not fish related

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrp1588

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's a drawing I've been working on in art class. I don't have a scanner so I took a picture of it with my new camera...forgive the blurryness.

Attachments

• drawing1.jpg
    drawing1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 168
  • drawing3.jpg
    drawing3.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 160
  • drawing2.jpg
    drawing2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 45
That looks really good!!

Pursue your art dreams, a very good friend of mine went to art school in GA and is now working for Pixar because of his amazing abilities- you should definatly keep it up!

Jase, Great Pics! James is also an "artist" and wants to know what you used to draw it or did you paint it? If painted, what is it painted in? (As you can tell I have NO clue what he means by all this, but he said you would. LOL)

Amazing drawing... i like to paint and draw as well but im not to good with realistic pictures like that... i could never draw a face! LOL. I mostly like to paint silly stuff like fish and cartoons and landscapes are fun to... i guess its because im not talented enough to do a face... every time i try it always winds up looking all lopsided and funky.

anyway is it a drawing of someone you know? A family member maybe? Just wondering where you got the face from.. it looks so real!

haha, thanks. I pulled it from a national geographic i was looking through. I saw the picture and had to draw it. lol

jrp1588 said:
haha, thanks. I pulled it from a national geographic i was looking through. I saw the picture and had to draw it. lol

oh i know what you mean!!! When i took high school art we had tons of magazines to look through and id find a landscape that i just had to paint... its like.. you find something that you know you can make your own. Man i haven't painted in forever... damn nursing school.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom