If you could have a tank filled with any kind of fish what would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A leafy dragon seahorse aquarium would be epic! I saw them at a public aquarium not too far away and they are just stunning. Amazing the diversity in the ocean (& other bodies of water :D)!

If I could only have one animal in a tank than I would build a football field size tank with 100 foot depth and but a whale shark in. Why not? Were only dreaming right? LoL

baron1282 said:
If I could only have one animal in a tank than I would build a football field size tank with 100 foot depth and but a whale shark in. Why not? Were only dreaming right? LoL

It could be one or a tank filled with one kind of fish like 838474 neon tetras or something

lots and lots of cories in a huuugge tank. then I will watch them forage for food with their playful nich.

It could be one or a tank filled with one kind of fish like 838474 neon tetras or something

Well in that case. :p

I would go all out and build my football size tank, and using the 1in per gallon rule. For a tank of 100 yards long and 50 yards across and 100 foot deep that's 50,000,000 gallons. That means I could put about 25,000,000 GloFish in of all different colors. Put a lot of neon rocks on the bottom, and a lot of neon colorful looking decorations in. I would than get a bunch of black lights and light it up.

That would have to be one heck of a light show. :p If I did my math right that is. :p

baron1282 said:
Well in that case. :p

I would go all out and build my football size tank, and using the 1in per gallon rule. For a tank of 100 yards long and 50 yards across and 100 foot deep that's 50,000,000 gallons. That means I could put about 25,000,000 GloFish in of all different colors. Put a lot of neon rocks on the bottom, and a lot of neon colorful looking decorations in. I would than get a bunch of black lights and light it up.

That would have to be one heck of a light show. :p If I did my math right that is. :p
I would pay to see that one. It would look awsome.

Back
Top Bottom