If you had a 10000 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovin Fish said:
Eye candy baby! Eye candy! :brows: LOL! Actually, if there were such a thing as a mermaid, in all reality, I don't think I would really want to keep one locked up in a tank no matter what size it is!

I would be creeped out having a woman fish in my huge tank. Lol. How bout a sea turtle????? I like sea turtles :)

Lovin Fish said:
:ROFLMAO:Oh good grief! :lol:You made me laugh:biglol: harder than I have in awhile! :jump:

Hahaha good! :) now i would love to have a narwhal in the tank! Haha

Do you think a pod of dolphins could fit in that tank??? Is there such thing as a tank this big?

I would put my favorite betta, Marly, all alone in there just to upset my boyfriend. He thinks I spoil and love Marly more than I do him. This would be the ultimate way to make him jealous of mine and Marly's love. haha

Thers a 10000g tank just beyond center field of the Tampa bay rays field and obviously they have rays in there

I would put my favorite betta, Marly, all alone in there just to upset my boyfriend. He thinks I spoil and love Marly more than I do him. This would be the ultimate way to make him jealous of mine and Marly's love. haha
LOL! Especially when Marly stays on the side of his ocean of a tank where you are!!!

I'd do a predator tank
Or a planted Discus

Agh that's what I'm going to dream about tonight >.<

How big is 10000g tank ? How is it compared to olympic size swimming pool ?

Sorry, I am using metric system in daily life.

It seems big, but we will need only 1 liter of Prime. Wow, Prime is highly concentrated.

A massive tank representing one of the rivers coming into lake Malawi. I would find myself stuck to the mbuna section of it though.

How big is 10000g tank ? How is it compared to olympic size swimming pool ?

Sorry, I am using metric system in daily life.

It seems big, but we will need only 1 liter of Prime. Wow, Prime is highly concentrated.

its 38000lt or 38 cubic meters an olympic pool is about 2500cubic or 660000g

Back
Top Bottom